Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 18, 2005
Here is an all-embracing collection of Toltec wisdom in a fun, easy-to-use format. To impart this kind of wisdom in an idiot's guide is no easy task, but this intelligent author does it! All of the 25 chapters hook your attention with in-your-face headings and content. This animated guide gives you lots of informational boxes of Toltec Topography, Warrior Wisdom, Warrior Warnings and Impeccable Words, some humorous cartoons, a helpful glossary, and a wealth of other resource and reference material.

In just this one handy book, you will find current information on everything Toltec, past and present. With real-life examples, this guide can expose and challenge your belief systems and fear-based emotions that keep you imprisoned. Toltec Wisdom delivers with authority heart-felt wisdom, experience, and enthusiastic techniques for transcending your mind and cultivating your personal power. It demonstrates the life of a spiritual warrior through the three masteries of Awareness, Transformation and Intent, in practical and encouraging ways that are easy to relate to and very inspiring!

I am delighted with this book, and you will be too. There is no question this is a book to keep, so buy an extra one for giving!
on September 17, 2005
If you read "The Four Agreements" by don Miguel Ruiz and tried to apply those wonderful agreements in you life but kept falling back into the same patterns, this is a book that you have to have. Dr. Sheri Rosenthal has written the practical map to your personal freedom. This book takes you through the history of Toltec philosophy straight to the heart of your own life. Dr. Sheri explains, in clear and concise verbiage, with amazingly close to home examples and explanations, how to apply the principles the four agreements are based on to your own life. If you are ready to create bliss in your life, start here!
on April 23, 2006
I spend my spare time searching for spiritual books or teachings that will help increase my connection to the universe. Unfortunately, most of what I find I cannot recommend. But I highly recommend this book. Sheri Rosenthal has written an excellent book. I tell other spiritual seekers about this book but I don't loan them my copy.

This book is for anyone who wants to improve their own thought processes, change their perceptions and remove the programming in their head that they do not like. I believe that other Toltec teachers like Carlos Castaneda's teachings have great power but they are not very accessible. Of course a Complete Idiot's Guide fixes that by defining things in boxes in the margins. The many techniques in this book are useful. I also loved the chapters on Toltec history and Toltec traditions and teachers.
VINE VOICEon October 2, 2005
Wow, what a resource!

One of the many great things in this book is a list of the 52 most prominent books on Toltec wisdom. I've only read 31 of them, but, as far as I know, none do what this book does. It's a complete one-volume survey of the entirety of Toltec wisdom, and that alone makes it potentially the most valuable resource for serious students.

All the other books, and many of them are magnificent, present pieces of the Toltec puzzle, and personal histories of students and teachers. But none other that I know of can sweep you through all of it.

I've read this book once now, but I look forward to a day when my copy is highlighted in four colors, indexed, and has a new, more durable cover (There's nothing wrong with this one. It's just a standard trade paperback cover.), which will last until it becomes a part of my grandchild's library. It's that useful.

That the book is also nicely and clearly written, flavored with the personality of a clear-thinking, well-organized, humorous woman, who is totally on to herself, is a great bonus. It has a quality all too often missing in esoteric literature. You can tell what it means by what it says.

This will be a great intro for the beginning student, but a must have for the serious student. Do not delay. GET IT NOW!
on November 6, 2005
As an avid reader of Carlos Castaneda's books for many years, I read and reread every one attempting to glean what lessons I could. Unfortunately I was never able to develop a comprehensive personal approach for applying those lessons to my daily life in a meaningful way.

In The Complete Idiot's Guide to Toltec Wisdom Sheri Rosenthal has distilled those many and varied teachings into one practical, easy to understand and implement, and inspiring guide. She presents the Toltec teachings in such a clear and logical manner that anyone, whether on the path or not, can use her book as a framework to add meaning and happiness to their everyday lives.

If you're searching for a guide to help you find peace, happiness, and freedom; congratulations - you've found it. Thanks Sheri!
on September 23, 2005
I have to say, I wasn't sure what to expect from this book, even though I knew I would learn alot... well, I was pleasantly surprised by how wonderful this book really is. It breaks down every part of the toltec wisdom that one person can think of, and it is so organized and easy to read. I absolutely love it, and it has helped me to get even more clarity about my mind. I have been mentoring with Sheri for a little while now, and when I read the book I feel like Sheri is speaking to me. Thank you Sheri for being a mirror to me and for writing this book that Im sure will begin to awaken many people. I love you!
on September 13, 2005
This nice book guides you lovingly the whole way to heaven on earth, if you are willing to do the journey. It starts with the toltec mythology.Then it points out the hell in your mind. One solution to leave that hell consists in becoming a Warrior. Two-thirds of the book discribe the way of the Warrior on earth through the mastery of awareness, transformation and intent. Every chapter has a huge amount of questions to ponder or to answer, thoughts to reflect, thoughts to consider. Your can use this book to explore your life. It has all you need to do it. - And YOU will love it. Warrior warnings will help to pass by the traps on your way as Warrior wisdom will accelerate your journey. After PRACTICING this book you will be totally transformed - guaranteed.
on April 25, 2006
This book is like a condensed encyclopedia of Toltec. It doesn't just contain beautiful stories and examples, but it also provides a "how to" that can be applied. There is history, examples and exercises. So no matter what one's interest is, be it a history lesson or being moved by a story or really wanting to practice, it is all in this book.

What is very cool is that it is written with a colloquial tone. So all in all it is really quite fun.
on October 9, 2005
Sheri Rosenthal has a knack for distilling the essence of the toltec tradition into a delightful and practical guide. As a bonus, she brings the pages alive in true toltec form by expressing her authenticity through anecdote, wit and charm. This book is not only a masterpiece resource but a brilliant work of art as well. Thank you Sheri!
VINE VOICEon October 12, 2005
This is a wonderful resource for anyone that is interested in pure personal transformation, becoming aware of blockages to expressing unconditional love, learning how to manifest what your heart really desires to attain in this lifetime, along with fantastic resources that you can always refer to in order to transform limited thinking into abounding, unlimited possibilities. As Sheri was personally trained by don Miguel Ruiz, she shares her divine insight, and brings humanity a gift with this wonderful, insightful book. I highly recommend it for personal wisdom, enlightenment, and a life that is filled with inner and outer peace, abundance and positive personal transformation.

Barbara Rose, Ph.D. author of Stop Being the String Along: A Relationship Guide to Being THE ONE

Editor, inspire! magazine