5.0 out of 5 stars This book Motivates!, September 15, 2004
This review is from: Complete Idiot's Guide to Working Out with a Partner (Paperback)
I bought two copies: one for me and one for my workout buddy! Working out with a friend gives me the motivation to stick to a fitness program - this book provides great information to take our workouts to the next level. Plus the authors have a light, humorous style that makes it a great read!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guidance for when you Workout with Others, October 4, 2004
A great book for getting the the most out of a partnered workout without having to invest years of study into the science of fitness. Outstanding illustrations and easy to comprehend. Perfect for building a exercise template that fits you and your time schedule. A very helpful book.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BOOK! A MUST HAVE!, January 13, 2005
What a great book! This is truly a must have! A great value, with excellent information for working out with a partner. The illustrations were fantastic, and very easy to follow! I have recommended this book to all of my friends, and they love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars One for the reference shelf, September 7, 2004
Ted V (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
This is one of those books that you can't put down once you start. Made me want to get out of bed and do some push-ups. Great pictures, easy to understand and a quick read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book, October 1, 2004
Matthew Olejarczyk (St. Louis, MO - USA) - See all my reviews
I have been heavily involved in personal fitness for the last 15 years and I can tell you this is a great book, and value! It is very easy to follow, and the techniques are easy to implement into your workouts. Great job!

Complete Idiot's Guide to Working Out with a Partner
Complete Idiot's Guide to Working Out with a Partner by Aimee Labrecque (Paperback - September 6, 2004)
Used & New from: $0.03