5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for anyone seeking finacial increase
I like this book because it deals with a lot of area that seems to be the most problematic area of our lives which is finaces.
Published on August 18, 2009 by Corrie W. Evans

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to 'Blessed are the Poor?'
This is not a book about God, its a book catering for human greed. Which is no-where, as far as I know, commended in the Bible.
Published on August 10, 2010 by K. Harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for anyone seeking finacial increase, August 18, 2009
Corrie W. Evans "Book genius" (Stone Mountain, Georgia United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Personalized Promise Bible on Financial Increase: Every Scripture Promise of Provision, from Genesis to Revelation, Personalized and Written As ... Promise Bible) (Personalized Promise Bible) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Treasure of Promises, June 3, 2009
For those on a spiritual path wanting more, this book is it!! If you have the faith, God has his promises. This book makes my heart leap with joy every time I read it. God bless the author James Riddle for writing it.
What a treasure!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Made A Difference, September 28, 2010
Ryan VanOsdol (North Alpharetta, GA) - See all my reviews
I honestly believe that this made a difference in my financial life. It opened my eyes to how God sees money and His wishes for me, both in making money and what do to with it after I have it. I can say with no reservations that my financial life is better now than before I read the book. It's a book that requires time, work, meditation and commitment to in order to reap the rewards, but if you're willing to do that then I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!, August 26, 2006
This book on scripture promises for provision is a WONDERFUL WORK OF LOVE to the BODY OF CHRIST.. There is NO REASON For you NOT to DECLARE GODS WORD and PROMISES OF PROVISION over your LIFE EVERY DAY USING THIS BOOK.. I PLAN TO BUY MORE to SHARE..

Beverly

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes Daily Confessions Extremely More Effective, February 11, 2014
Excellent for advancing In Life and Receiving the promises of Father God* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * .
The Author has Done The Hard Work - All We Have To Do Is SPEAK It Out Loud

4.0 out of 5 stars Great tool, August 9, 2013
This book is a great resource to really understand what God says about prosperity and financial increase, praise the Lord.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful tool to be afirmed., October 3, 2012
I want to congratulate Mr. James Riddle for his wonderful books. The books helps to affirmed us in what we are in Christ. God bless you Mr. Riddle and thank you for sharing your learnings from your intimate moments with the Holy Spirit of Christ our Lord and Saviour. Actually The Holy Spirit guided me to get to these books. Praise His Name!!!
Jeaneth Rodriguez

5.0 out of 5 stars shae, October 10, 2011
Another great book to add to your study collection.It has all of the promises about finances, scriptures according to your need .

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to 'Blessed are the Poor?', August 10, 2010