5.0 out of 5 stars Santa Suit
Published on December 8, 2010 by Booman

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful suit - Horrible Smell
Published on November 26, 2012 by Donna McKelvey

5.0 out of 5 stars Santa Suit, December 8, 2010
The is an excellent buy. Comes with hat, wig, beard, glasses, coat, gloves, pants, boot covers with white fur trim. No eyebrows but does come with a white eyebrow pencil. I ordered a santa belly separate and santa bag separate. If your waist is over 46 inches tho I would probaly go with a bigger size suit. I did not know at the time that I purchased my suit. That Halco is the orignal Santa Clause Suit maker. The suit is beautiful in the richness of color also. I can't wait to see my grand kids face on Christmas, this will be alot of fun. I also ordered a santa bell separately. I hope this helps you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Holly Jolly Santa Suit, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Santa Suit 10pc. Plush Adult Costume
This is a very nice Santa Suit. It is quite plush and the beard and wig had excellent coverage. I can't make a determination on the size. We were buying it for our club and our "Santas" may vary in size so got the larger suit. It was quite large on our Santa this year and he had to use our back-up belt. The costume was definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 20, 2011
This review is from: Santa Suit 10pc. Plush Adult Costume
Nicer than expected. Plush. Ordered the XL. Husband is size 34-35 waist, tried it, and it will work nicely with a pillow, or optional santa belly. Also,is big enough for larger member of the family to wear. It has everything a Santa needs. Beard, white wig, boot covers with white faux fur trim, black belt, elastic waist pants, zippered jacket, and gloves. The gloves are the only thing that disappoints. They remind me of off-white knited work gloves, instead of the pure white thin gloves I expected. Also, for an inside Santa they would be hot. This suit came in a nice box, but it will definitely need airing-out before use.It has a strong chemical like smell. It will be a nice addition to our Christmas festivities, and the grandchildren will be thrilled.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great suit, December 29, 2010
This review is from: Santa Suit 10pc. Plush Adult Costume
This a great Santa suit. Not top of the line but good. Has all of the accessories needed and I will be able to reuse it over and over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very complete set with a few downsides, January 5, 2012
This review is from: Santa Suit 10pc. Plush Adult Costume
Hubby's been asking for a Santa suit for years. I did a lot of research and settled on this one, in the extra large size since hubby looks like Santa in more than a few ways. Set came complete -- truly Santa-in-a-box -- with suit, belt, hat, wig, beard, boot tops, gloves, Santa eyeglasses and even a white eyebrow stick. The extra large size accommodates up to about a size 4XL or so with only a bit of tightness at the neck. Nice and warm for cold climates, though here in Florida it gets hot in a hurry. Fabric is plush and construction seems to be very good. The boot tops (covers to make shoes look like boots) even work with black Crocs, so Santas living in the tropics don't have to don "real" shoes.

Downsides: Gloves are on the small side, making for a very tight fit for a big man. Belt loops have been attached four inches too high on the sides of the jacket, leading to a high-waisted look. So I may remove these and move them downward as they are necessary to keep the belt in place. The wig is too tight even for small heads and the beard's moustache is so thick it's hard to breathe through; either your mouth can be uncovered or your nose, not both at the same time. Luckily, my hubby doesn't need either the wig or the beard (kids mistake him for Santa all year long,) but I tried the suit on myself just for fun and found their fit to be poor for someone who is "regular" size. Eyeglasses, which of course have clear glass, are on the narrow side, too, but an okay size for Mrs. Claus. The worst downside so far, though, is the strange ODOR of this suit. We put it through the dryer on the no heat fluff setting and have aired it outdoors on the clothesline for several days and still can't get rid of the unpleasant smell. We're hoping this will dissipate once the suit has been dry-cleaned.

5.0 out of 5 stars santa a big hit, January 2, 2011
Judy D. Owens (Baton Rouge, LA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Santa Suit 10pc. Plush Adult Costume
My husband was Santa for the first time and was a big hit. All we added was some white makeup for his eyebrows and a red bag to carry presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking and fitting Santa suit, November 28, 2011
Vernessa S. White (SAINT GEORGE, SOUTH CAROLINA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Santa Suit 10pc. Plush Adult Costume
I purchased the suit for the town of which I live. We used it at our annual christmas tree lighting ceremony and it was a hit. It looked great and fit perfect as well. We will also use it for our parade on this week. I would greatly recommend it to anyone and the cost was also very economical for all of the items that was received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!! Cant wait till Christmas!!, December 12, 2010
I just received the santa suit and its great!! The wig and beard is not high quailty.. but it will do for my kids this year and hopefully for many years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Santa Suit, December 24, 2012
After much researching, I order this Santa in a Box. Well made, good sizing (my husband is 6', 200lbs), everything included! Zipper in jacket makes it easy to get on and off. Pants have pockets. Wig and beard are very full. Well thought out!
Would recomend to anyone. We have a 2 yr. old grand daughter who is going to be soooo excited to see Santa tomorrow morning at her house.

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful suit - Horrible Smell, November 26, 2012
This is a truly awesome looking suit - the quality appears to be fantastic for the money and the shipping and service was great. But the manufacturer needs to address the problem with the smell. We have been trying for 3 weeks now to get enough of the smell to go away so that we can use it for our Breakfast with Santa in 5 days. If it weren't for the smell - I would have to give this suit a 5 star rating.