5.0 out of 5 stars very helpful, keeps things simple, January 17, 2014
This review is from: The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide (Paperback)
very helpful, keeps things simple. I would recommend getting GMAT out of the way the year before the summer time though. After GMAT, everything else is easy with this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal guide to a very confusing process, July 22, 2012
This book is undoubtedly the most useful resource I found while applying to business school. It is written extremely concisely and it is laid out very logically. The book is broken out into various components of the application process and timeline, which makes it helpful to use as you navigate through the process. The writer debunks a lot of myths about the application process and really helped me tailor my applications to the various schools to which I applied. I strongly recommend this for anyone who is applying to business school.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great MBA Admission Guide for Serious Applicants, March 14, 2012
Very detailed, well written, and informative book for individuals who are serious about applying to top MBA programs. It came with a free consultation from the author, which I am very excited about using!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got the job done, February 1, 2011
This was a fantastic book. It was particularly helpful on the essays and the best way to shape your thoughts into a cohesive story. I believe that the book played a significant role in getting me interviews at two top 12 schools with hopefully more to come. I would wholeheartedly recommend this book and at it's current price it isn't too expensive...Also recommend checking out the specific school guides.

-J

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb admissions guide, April 14, 2011
This is a very complete admissions guide suitable for any serious MBA applicant. The emphasis is on using narration to make MBA application essays cogent, but all major application topics are covered, including how to handle interviews, recommendations, and waitlist.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any MBA applicant, November 17, 2010
If you are considering applying to any MBA program, this is by far the most valuable and relevant guide I have come across (and I've come across many)! Very easy to read, this helped me get into the school of my choice and I still find myself referencing it. I have bought copies for my friends who are either applying or considering applying and they agree as well. Don't hold back, this really is a complete guide and the only book I actually used while applying to MBA programs.

The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide
The Complete Start-to-Finish MBA Admissions Guide by Jeremy Shinewald (Paperback - September 28, 2010)
Used & New from: $0.01