5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book,
Chock Full of Great Information. My preferred reference book now. Hillary worked long and hard to put all of this great info together in an easy to read format. This is the new go to book now.
Published on September 14, 2011 by Barbie Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected...
Published on February 5, 2012 by THEORIGINALDAZE

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Book,, September 14, 2011
This review is from: The Complete & Unauthorized Guide to Vintage Barbie Dolls with Barbie & Skipper Fashions and the Whole Family of Barbie Dolls (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, accurate with lots of details., July 3, 2012
This book includes details on every vintage doll and outfit created for Barbie and friends by Mattel the US market in the vintage and mod years. The author includes a large number of full-color photographs, price comparisons, and amazing details of what is included with each doll and fashion. While it's true that not each outfit includes a photo, the details included are more than enough to make this reference book more than my primary go-to book for all things vintage Barbie.

I think what makes this book unique and so helpful is how each outfit is listed. The author has included a list of each piece--and which item is tagged--as well as the approximate price of what those pieces are currently selling for on the secondary market (or were when this book was published), and in what condition. You can see that simply adding the correct pair of shoes, or the right necklace, for example, to your outfit, might be what makes the outfit that much more valuable.

This book is an essential for anyone in the Barbie hobby. For the price, too, it just can't be beat. You should also consider the All About Accessories book, for another fantastic resource.

It's All About Accessories Styles for the World's Most Fashionable Doll, 1959-1972

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected..., February 5, 2012
I was disapointed with this book. I was hoping it would have more pictures and close ups of the clothing, etc. Her other book " It's All About The Accessories" is "the" best book yet! I was hoping this book would be like that one. If you are a beginner collector it could help you, but with all the descriptions and no pictures to see what she list it wont help that much. I would like to see her put out a book with all the vintage and mod clothing pictured like the Accessories book, that would be wonderful and I surely would buy it no matter how much it cost! I also would love her to put out a book on the "Best Buy" clothing and accessories and also the "Get Ups N Go" line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vintage Barbie Information, July 20, 2012
This book has wonderful pictures and good information on vintage Barbies, Skippers and Ken dolls. It is limited to older Barbies, Pre-1970 but the photos and pricing information is very helpful in understanding what collecting and collectors of Barbies is about. On its own it is really just a start in educating collectors on these dolls but it is a good addition to any library.

3.0 out of 5 stars Barbie Book, March 16, 2014
The book was fine, just not what I needed! I was looking for some larger pictures to display. Arrived as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book of Vintage Barbie Dolls and Accessories, December 18, 2013
I love to look at the "vintage" photos of Barbies and accessories. The originals were of a better quality than now days, and takes me back to my childhood. Wish I still had my Barbie dolls and accessories from when I was a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Girl friend LOVED the book!, October 2, 2013
Nice to reminisce about our Barbies and the clothes when we were young girls. they definitely do not make them like they used to!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Book, June 13, 2013
I absolutely love this book, as well as the other book by this author. It is very helpful in identification and the pictures are beautiful.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like this book, July 30, 2013
This book did not contained the information I was looking for. My mother collects "traditional" barbie dolls and this information will not be helpful to her. I returned the book today back to Amazon.

Regina Moffett