- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by NEWBGN when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Complex 15 Therapeutic Moisturizing Face Cream - 2.5 oz (Pack of 3)
- Moisturizing face cream formulated for mild to severely dry skin
- Contains phospholipids to restore and maintain the skin's natural moisture balance
- Non-greasy and absorbs quickly
- Unscented, hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and fragrance-free
- Please read all label information on delivery
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Dermatologist recommended
- CONTAINS PHOSPHOLIPIDS: which restore & maintain natural moisture balance in dry, sensitive skin
- Formulated for mild to severe dry skin with a system modeled from nature.
- Contains lecithin, a phospholipid water-binding agent found naturally in the skin.
- Nongreasy and absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Unscented, contains no parabens, lanolin or mineral oil.
- Proven to be hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, and fragrance-free.
Top Customer Reviews
Ingredients: Water/ Eau, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Squalane, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Gylcol Stearate, Myristyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Carbomer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Lecithin, Sodium Hydroxide, C10-30 Cholesterol / Lanosterol Esters, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Would be miserable without it, have used it for many years.
Works perfectly on my sensitive skin and combines easily with and facilitates smooth spread of makeup.
This is a great cream, but when I purchased what I thought was the same thing from Canada I found that the Canadian formula had one small change in the ingredients. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Joyce
This had been my cream of choice for a couple of decades, ever since it had been recommended by a dermatologist. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Saarfels
I used to spend $75 for a tube half this size from my dermatologist. Then I found this after searching Amazon.com for help with rosacea. I tried this out and like how it felt. Read morePublished 4 months ago by JT
I love this face cream. It dries quickly and it's very moisturizing!Published 6 months ago by nagnarg
I am so sad to see this product disappear, but I want to let others know that the Canadian version does not appear to be the same. It is OIL FREE. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Elizabeth