- Series: Exploring Organizational Complexity (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 496 pages
- Publisher: ISCE Publishing (September 26, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0979168864
- ISBN-13: 978-0979168864
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,759,529 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Complex Systems Leadership Theory: New Perspectives from Complexity Science on Social and Organizational Effectiveness (Exploring Organizational Complexity)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
If you are a fan of Russ Marion and Mary Uhl-Bien's thinking about the connection between complexity and leadership theory, this collection of articles is for you.