5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with product
Published on January 3, 2010 by V. Chastain

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
I have always used Oil of Olay products and have been satisfied but noticed some fine lines appearing. I thought another product might be more effective so decided to try Complexion MD. After using it for a month I found no improvement whatsoever. It was a waste of $83.95. I'm back to my Oil of Olay which is far less costly. Sorry.
Barbara P.
Published 8 months ago by paul petrocelli

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with product, January 3, 2010
V. Chastain "Valerie" (Georgetown, DE United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complexion MD (1 oz.) Advanced Anti-Wrinkle Cream (formerly Replexion) (Health and Beauty)
I'm 52 years old. I began using Replexion approximately 2 months ago. It took about 1 month before the product achieved maximum results; these results were noticeable in general and also when I looked at my skin using a magnification mirror. They are as follows: smoother skin and feels more "plump", pores less visible, brighter complexion, less wrinkles around eye area. I am very satisfied with this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Replexion Anti Winkle cream, March 28, 2010
This has been a wonderful cream I am on my second bottle. It has made a differnce in my skin. I am 64. It leaves my skin soft and supple.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with product, March 18, 2010
I am 42 and have tried several wrinkle creams. Replexion is great for reducing the appearance of the crows feet and the lines around the mouth area. I have deeper wrinkles on my forehead that have seen slight improvement. I am only on my 2nd week of using the product and thus far am very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replexion is a great anti wrinkle cream!, October 27, 2008
I am kinda young at 37 years old to be looking at wrinkle creams, but I was starting to be bothered by my facial wrinkles. I tried a few anti wrinkles creams and they didn't do a thing for me. My sister told me to try Replexion because a girlfriend of hers used it to get rid of wrinkles. Skeptical, I tried Replexion - and to my surprise within a few weeks, I had noticably less eye wrinkles! I'm on my second month and am delighted that Replexion really helped me to get rid of wrinkles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, But Worth It, July 13, 2013
I saw immediate results with this product. It is heavy, but I need that with my dry skin. Five stars in my book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Complexion MD, July 31, 2010
I received this product timely and intact. I have only been using it a couple of weeks, but I have noticed that my skin appears smoother. I would defintely purchase this product from this retailer again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 12, 2013
This product works as advertised. It's the best I've found so far and works especially well in the cold winter months when my skin is at its worst.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, December 14, 2013
paul petrocelli (ALTAMONTE SPRINGS, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
Barbara P.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced, February 23, 2014
The advertising really sold me on this face cream. I feel foolish for buying it! What a waste of money. No difference that I can see on this 47 year-old face.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, April 13, 2011
Although only in my early 30's, I was bothered by the wrinkle that has formed in between my eyebrows. I was excited to try this product as I read good reviews, however I have been left somewhat disappointed. It works great for me as an eye cream. I noticed results within the first week of use on the eye area. However, in regards to the mid-brow wrinkle, much to my surprise, it actually made it more prominent! I also have a small blemish on my check, and it did a good job at making it less visible, however wherever I applied the cream my face ended up breaking out after 2 weeks of use. Sadly, wherever benefits were seen, I now have a bunch of small pimples I have to clear up. Will continue using what's left in the bottle as only an eye cream....will not purchase again.

Rate and Discover Movies