5.0 out of 5 stars So many great ideas
I am not a mathematician or physicist but nevertheless understood even these sections. I teach elementary biology courses at the college level and find this compendium very useful.
Published 6 months ago by Doc109

3.0 out of 5 stars Something to think about!
Some articles were better than others which is to be expected but overall it was a good look at complexity and its related issues.
Published 6 months ago by David A Gidcumb

5.0 out of 5 stars So many great ideas, December 18, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Not easy, February 23, 2014
This is a series of essay of the topic of complexity. I am no expert but to me this is an interesting philosophical topic. I found the essays variously penetrating, or impenetrable. I strongly recommend Stuart Kauffman's thoughts on re-enchanting the world. The study of complexity is a vary incomplete science, maybe so incomplete it ought not be called science. Non-the-less it dances on the edge new and magical understanding of what our world is.

3.0 out of 5 stars Something to think about!, December 25, 2013

Complexity and the Arrow of Time
Complexity and the Arrow of Time by Charles H. Lineweaver (Hardcover - September 23, 2013)
$30.00 $25.48