- Publisher: The Museum of Modern Art, New York" (2002)
- ASIN: B005FW8Z32
- Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 5.8 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,427,557 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Complexity and Contradiction in Architecture 2nd (second) edition Text Only Paperback – 2002
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
was the first of a proposed series but, rumour has it that he knocked it out of the park with
volume 1 and no others were published. Can anyone confirm this? I bought this because I
had lost my original first edition and wanted the reference for historical purposes. Is it relevant
today? Student architects may find it stimulating as the basic theories still have legs. The design
paradigms have run their useful courses in most cases.