5.0 out of 5 stars using as textbook
Excellent book. Good theory and practical information about healthcare leadership. I will be using it for a text in doctoral course I teach this summer.
Published 5 months ago by Dr. Karen

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book for a leadership class.
Published on July 17, 2011 by Bryan

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book for a leadership class., July 17, 2011
Bryan (Harvest, AL, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complexity Leadership: Nursing's Role in Health Care Delivery (Paperback)
This book was used in a graduate level leadership class. It was well written and explained things well. I don't plan on keeping the book for a reference though. I personally won't use leadership theories to guide my practice to such an extent that I need a reference for it. This would be a great reference for people in upper management, not so much for practicing clinicians. I hated the index to the book, it wasn't very thorough. I can usually look up a term in the index and go right to it for explanation in the book. I wasn't able to do this once with this book. I had to browse the table of contents and then guess which chapter the concept would be located in.

5.0 out of 5 stars using as textbook, April 3, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for leadership theory, July 21, 2013
I bought this book as a required reading for my DNP. This is an excellent book and easy to read about Complexity Leadership in nursing. If you have any interset in nursing theories or complexity leadership in specific.... this is the one for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definite read for those interested in Leadership, March 11, 2014
This book explains very clearly the complexity leadership model and offers insight into how to lead effectively in a complex system. Very important for nurses and those in leadership position.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great For Leaders, January 27, 2013
I bought this book because I needed it for my leadership class. This book has a lot of great ideals on what makes a great leader.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 16, 2014
More than leadership, inspirational!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, July 20, 2014
shipped very fast. Wonderful

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014
Excellent book

Complexity Leadership: Nursing's Role in Health Care Delivery
Complexity Leadership: Nursing's Role in Health Care Delivery by Diana M. Crowell (Paperback - December 6, 2010)
$42.95 $31.31