Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles 2 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Samson and Delilah In the second season premiere, rocked by the Jeep explosion on his 16th birthday, John is forced to confront the reality of his destiny alone.
2. Automatic for the People Sarah and Cameron explore a nuclear power plant. John withdraws from school but opens up to a new friend. Weaver adds a piece to her project. BUSY PHILLIPS guest stars.
3. The Mousetrap Sarah and Derek must outwit Cromartie after Charley's (recurring guest star DEAN WINTERS) wife is kidnapped. John finds himself caught between Cameron and Riley.
4. Allison from Palmdale A software glitch causes Cameron to forget who she is. A social worker uncovers some of her distant memories. Meanwhile, Catherine Weaver meets with Agent Ellison.
5. Goodbye to All That John and Derek infiltrate a military academy to protect an integral member of the future resistance. Meanwhile, Weaver's first assignment for Ellison takes an interesting turn.
6. The Tower Is Tall but the Fall Is Short Sarah, John and Cameron track down another name on their list and wonder why a T-1001 would need a doctor. Meanwhile, a woman from Derek's past surprises him in the present.
7. Brothers of Nablus The Connors are on alert after their house is robbed. One Terminator terrorizes Ellison, while another gets dangerously close to John. Derek and Jesse continue to get reacquainted.
8. Mr. Ferguson Is Ill Today John and Riley's impromptu trip to Mexico results in deadly consequences. Meanwhile, Sarah and Ellison finally come face to face.
9. Complications Sarah's nightmares creep into her real life, but what do they mean? Derek and Jesse (recurring guest star STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) investigate a possible Skynet conspirator.
10. Strange Things Happen at the One-Two Point Sarah's obsession with the three dots leads her to a company she thinks may have the Turk. Jesse's (STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) plans complicate things. And Weaver makes an introduction.
11. Self Made Man Cameron never sleeps, so what does she do at night? Her surprising, secret life is revealed. Plus, history is forever changed when a Terminator is sent back to the wrong time.
12. Alpine Fields Sarah and Cameron attempt to save a family whose fate links in with Derek in the future. Jesse fights for her life.
13. Earthlings Welcome Here Sarah's obsession with the three dots intensifies when she tracks down a blogger with an intimate knowledge of the symbol. Riley gets closer to John and faces off with Cameron.
14. The Good Wound An injured Sarah is guided by the image of John's father, Kyle Reese (JONATHAN JACKSON), and Weaver makes a move that has deadly consequences. STEPHANIE JACOBSEN appears as Jesse.
15. Desert Cantos Sarah, John, Cameron and Derek investigate the town connected to the destroyed factory, while Weaver sends her own man into town in search of a potential survivor.
16. Some Must Watch, While Some Must Sleep Haunted by nightmares of the man she killed in the factory, Sarah checks in to a sleep clinic. She soon suspects Skynet may be using the facility for brain mapping.
17. Ourselves Alone Cameron's defect resurfaces, resulting in regrettable consequences for everyone. Plus, Riley fears Cameron has discovered her secret.
18. Today is the Day, Part 1 Jesse (recurring guest star STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) flashes back to a life-altering mission aboard her submarine, the Jimmy Carter. Sarah and John make plans to leave.
19. Today is the Day part 2 (fka ...Jimmy Carter) Jesse's (STEPHANIE JACOBSEN) submarine mission in the future takes a fatal turn that has unforeseen effects on John, Sarah and Derek in the present. And Sarah deals with Cameron.
20. To the Lighthouse Sarah stashes John in a safe house. Cameron and Derek struggle to work together after she reveals a big secret. John Henry (GARREY DILLAHUNT) becomes compromised.
21. Adam Raised a Cain The Connors close in on Skynet and battle lines are drawn. Meanwhile, Weaver learns Ellison's secrets.
22. Born to Run In the second season finale, the Connors come face to face with Weaver in a confrontation that shakes John to the core and changes his reality forever. Nothing will be the same.
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Thriller, Action|
|Starring||Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker|
|Supporting actors||Summer Glau, Brian Austin Green, Garret Dillahunt, Shirley Manson, Richard T. Jones, Richard Schiff, Dorian Harewood, Adam Busch, John Kelly, Stephanie Jacobsen|
|Producers||Natalie Chaidez, Jill Danton, Jessie Ward Dugan, John Enbom, Josh Friedman, Toni Graphia, Mario Kassar, Joel B. Michaels, James Middleton, Ashley Miller, Hilton Smith, Zack Stentz, Andrew G. Vajna, John Wirth|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Really like this show, wish they made more seasons. Very satisfied with this dvd.Published 2 days ago by Camille Almonte
This was such a good series! It was well-written and the acting was top-notch. Even though it received critical praise, the studio cancelled it after Season 2. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Barret F. Martinez
Too bad this got cancelled. It was headed in the right direrction.Published 26 days ago by L. Jamiol