5.0 out of 5 stars A definite improvement

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't work with Plantronics Backbeat G02
Published 11 months ago by Jenifer Bertolina-Teper

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite improvement, September 13, 2009
Craig "Utician" (Utica, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these in hopes that they would be more comfortable than the foams that came with my Shure E2C. And indeed they are. The foam is softer, and I can wear them for much longer without discomfort. I have to mess around with the phones to get a good seal, but I eventually do, then they're in for good. I'd definitely buy again, and probably will even if I have different in-ear phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Replacements for Rubber Tips, December 27, 2012
I have issues with rubber tipped earbuds because my (rather waxy) ears tend to force the rubber ones out after ~10 minutes or so, which makes using noise-isolating buds impossible. I bought these because I use my buds at home and wanted the isolation they provide.

The foam used for these is great - it is dense but comfortable, and fits like standard foam earplugs. I use these with a-Jays Three earbuds, and the sound quality is fantastic. I can't hear people talking directly to me in a quiet room, and can barely hear my keyboard as I type this. If you want complete isolation, these are the tips you have been looking for.

As for sizing, these are very close to standard earbud sizing (Small rubber tip = Small Comply tip, etc). I bought the large thinking these would compress more, but these are slightly too large (I usually use a medium rubber tip). These are fairly uncomfortable if you purchase the wrong size, so the sizing is pretty important.

Overall this is a great product; I made a mistake and bought the wrong size.

EDIT Jan. 2, 2013: The large buds began to soften up but were still somewhat uncomfortable. The medium size is incredibly comfortable and the earbuds sound just the same as before.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't work with Plantronics Backbeat G02, January 11, 2014
After reading the review regarding that do indeed work with the Plantronicjs backbeat g02 I took a gamble and went ahead and purchased them. I was excited to get them today, but that lasted all but 2 seconds. They do not fit and I am disappointed. Back to the research game and in hopes I find a memory foam earbud that will fit my newly purchased wireless headphones. Grrr to whomever wrote that review. I have it a three start on the fact of the quality of them. They do no return to original shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great foam tips for earphones, but they shrunk a little after washing them., August 24, 2011
Mark Miller (Scarsdale, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I've been using these foam tips for my Thinksound Rain earbuds for the past month and overall I've been very pleased with them, except for one thing: After washing them in warm water only (I didn't use soap) due to some earwax buildup, they shrunk a little bit and so they didn't offer as tight of a fit as they used to (I found the large size to fit my ears best out of the small, medium and large sizes that came in the package). As a result of the shrinking, they kept coming loose in my ears when I used them at the gym. I use my Thinksound Rain earbuds on the treadmill at the gym about 5-6 days per week.

So lesson learned: Don't wash them unless you absolutely have to.

And about a week after I washed them, one of them started to rip a little (it appears their durability decreases after washing them).

Overall, though, I've been very pleased with them and I've already ordered a multi-pack of the large size as replacements, as these foam tips offer a much better fit than the silicone ones that came with my earphones.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fell apart within weeks, December 23, 2011
This review is from: Comply T-200 Isolation Earphone Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Medium) (Electronics)
I bought these as replacements to the ones that came with some headphones I bought recently. I liked the original ones a lot as they were great for noise isolation and were more comfortable, to me, for than the silicone alternatives. These replacement tips were great for a few weeks, before they began to fall apart. The foam split at the top and began to come off the plastic colar.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comply Ts200 (Round), August 2, 2012
Didn't have these on Amazon yet, but picked up a three pack directly from Comply's website. Really comfortable, sound isolation is very good, and blow any silicon pair away. Can wear for a few hours at a time, and am not disturbed by office mates, street noise, etc. Increases base on otherwise not base heavy monitors. Each pair lasts me approximately 6 months before ready for a change. A must have upgrade if music is an essential part of your life and daily routine.

2.0 out of 5 stars The fit is great, but the treble is gone, June 23, 2013
I bought these to fit my Blueant T1 handsfree unit because the ear attachment thingie provided by Blueant is way too loose (and I hate ear hooks). The Compy Foams solve the fit problem just fine. The T1 stays put through even the bounciest of my daily routines.

However, the memory foam absorbs all the treble coming out of the T1 making it very difficult to understand speech. Blueant has no tone control solution. I haven't been able to find a third party software tone control for my Android phone that might correct the treble loss.

Net result: this is not really the solution to my original problem.

2.0 out of 5 stars Comply T-200 Isolation Earphone Tips, July 2, 2013
Having used foam earplugs for quite a few years I thought that these tips would be the perfect remedy for ill-fitting and uncomfortable ear buds. While seemingly made of the same material as the ear plugs these tips were neither comfortable or well fitting. The tips do not compress easily for insertion into the ear canal and then do not seem to expand as much as would be needed for them to fit well and comfortably. Having said that, I find that I am greatly troubled by the $14.95 price (for six tips..)

I cannot recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied so far, February 14, 2011
At first, the earbuds do take a little getting used to, but I'm really liking them so far. They do feel different, and can be a little uncomfortable at first, but once they mold to your ear they can provide comfortable listening for hours. As for the sound, I really don't hear any difference, but they do block out the ambient noise in the environment better than the stock tips.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great product, really!...until it falls apart..., October 14, 2013
Wont make this a long review, but like everyone says, these buds offer great sound isolation, although I personally only find it on par with the few other brands Ive tried before. Not to say that their average, just comparatively so in my past experience. But on to the main point, definitely try your hand at looking within the silicon earbuds market because no matter which comply model or shape you buy, you can bank on them falling apart/ripping within a few weeks of use. And 'a few weeks' is a stretch given that this is way into the period of time when they begin to look like crap.