Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Comply Premium Replacement Foam Earphone Earbud Tips - Isolation T-200 (Black, 3 Pairs, Medium)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: Medium|Color: Black|Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 27, 2012
I have issues with rubber tipped earbuds because my (rather waxy) ears tend to force the rubber ones out after ~10 minutes or so, which makes using noise-isolating buds impossible. I bought these because I use my buds at home and wanted the isolation they provide.

The foam used for these is great - it is dense but comfortable, and fits like standard foam earplugs. I use these with a-Jays Three earbuds, and the sound quality is fantastic. I can't hear people talking directly to me in a quiet room, and can barely hear my keyboard as I type this. If you want complete isolation, these are the tips you have been looking for.

As for sizing, these are very close to standard earbud sizing (Small rubber tip = Small Comply tip, etc). I bought the large thinking these would compress more, but these are slightly too large (I usually use a medium rubber tip). These are fairly uncomfortable if you purchase the wrong size, so the sizing is pretty important.

Overall this is a great product; I made a mistake and bought the wrong size.

EDIT Jan. 2, 2013: The large buds began to soften up but were still somewhat uncomfortable. The medium size is incredibly comfortable and the earbuds sound just the same as before.
on January 11, 2014
After reading the review regarding that do indeed work with the Plantronicjs backbeat g02 I took a gamble and went ahead and purchased them. I was excited to get them today, but that lasted all but 2 seconds. They do not fit and I am disappointed. Back to the research game and in hopes I find a memory foam earbud that will fit my newly purchased wireless headphones. Grrr to whomever wrote that review. I have it a three start on the fact of the quality of them. They do no return to original shape.
55 comments| 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 13, 2009
I bought these in hopes that they would be more comfortable than the foams that came with my Shure E2C. And indeed they are. The foam is softer, and I can wear them for much longer without discomfort. I have to mess around with the phones to get a good seal, but I eventually do, then they're in for good. I'd definitely buy again, and probably will even if I have different in-ear phones.
on August 24, 2011
I've been using these foam tips for my Thinksound Rain earbuds for the past month and overall I've been very pleased with them, except for one thing: After washing them in warm water only (I didn't use soap) due to some earwax buildup, they shrunk a little bit and so they didn't offer as tight of a fit as they used to (I found the large size to fit my ears best out of the small, medium and large sizes that came in the package). As a result of the shrinking, they kept coming loose in my ears when I used them at the gym. I use my Thinksound Rain earbuds on the treadmill at the gym about 5-6 days per week.

So lesson learned: Don't wash them unless you absolutely have to.

And about a week after I washed them, one of them started to rip a little (it appears their durability decreases after washing them).

Overall, though, I've been very pleased with them and I've already ordered a multi-pack of the large size as replacements, as these foam tips offer a much better fit than the silicone ones that came with my earphones.
on August 31, 2015
After only one week, these buds were ripped by completely normal usage. I've *never* had a pair of foam ear tips just fall apart like these ones did.

As far as I'm concerned this was a waste of 15 bucks, especially since I bought the three size pack (not knowing which size was correct) and now the one size that fit is ripped and useless after only being used a few times.

Sure, they may isolate well and fit comfortably, but they have absolutely no durability.
review image
on December 7, 2015
Love these. I use them with Mee M6 Pro. I use red on the right and blue on the left to make it easier to get them in the right ears on stage. I wish they sold them that way without the dark grey... Also the three pair packaging is only useful if you know your size. The package that has all three sizes could have been useful, except the M6 Pro comes with Comply mediums, which seemed to fit (so I knew small was out). I then ordered the 3 color pack in medium only to find them slightly smaller than what came with the M6 Pro. So I ordered the Large and now have a good fit but also have have quite a few extra tips...
on September 22, 2015
I've used these for several years and was very happy with them until now. This time around they were smaller than they used to be (shorter in length - the diameter is still OK) which I can live with, but I also had one out of the first pair I put on my Shure E2C headphones fall apart - the spongy part separated from the rubber sleeve on day 2 of use. Very disappointing since they are still comfortable even though a bit smaller and seem to work about as well as before. I used to get many weeks out of a pair, now it seems to be days. I'll think twice before I repeat again.
review image
on January 13, 2014
For context - I mostly hate earbuds. I guess I just have crappy ears for them. They're always uncomfortable, they never fit right, and they never stay in place where you put them. These tips made a massive difference, and while I still can't wear them for extended periods of time, they're they only way I'll ever wear earbuds again.
on December 23, 2011
I bought these as replacements to the ones that came with some headphones I bought recently. I liked the original ones a lot as they were great for noise isolation and were more comfortable, to me, for than the silicone alternatives. These replacement tips were great for a few weeks, before they began to fall apart. The foam split at the top and began to come off the plastic colar.
on July 12, 2014
I bought this for my new IEM's. I got this due to reviews of IEM's and many recommending this particular brand. I am damn glad I read the tips and bought this set, I got this set to figure out which size best fits me, and for me it's the small... and I have since bought a set of 3 small size. They really do a great job! Theses are items that don't last a life time, they probably last a good 6 months of constant usage, depending on your ears and ear wax and what not. But for the price for a set of 3, I am happy with it even if I am buying a new set every year and half... they are just GREAT!