Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 21, 2011
Excellent purchase. The cable is OEM, Microsoft, and not "generic".
The purchase price was about a third of what Bestbuy charges for a Microsoft cable.
All that was missing was the original packaging ... not a big deal, less junk to throw away.
Worked just like it should. A good replacement for a damaged cable.
I will check with this seller the next time I need replacement XBox hardware.
on June 19, 2011
I ordered this because the new 360 doesn't come with component cables, and I bought the tv I have now right before they all started using HDMI. The product does have a certain cheap plastic smell, but you won't notice it after you have it hooked up. It works and it's cheap, if you need it buy it!
44 comments|3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2014
sort of unhappy with this item; the picture quality is not nearly what i'd expect; i think that my composite cables are better, honestly. there's visible ghosting on the screen with this cable. same tv with HDMI and yes even composite is fine, so it's definitely the cable. maybe i should've paid more?
on June 20, 2014
The video seemed to be acting a little weird at first (would go black occasionally), but it stopped after a couple days and could have been the result of something else. Since then, it has worked perfectly and I'm thoroughly enjoying Halo 4 =)
on June 25, 2011
First off this is not an OEM Microsoft cable. Anything from Microsoft will come with their label sticker or logo engraved on it somewhere. This does not have the sticker or engraving on it. It does look the same and it works the same. I got it because the xbox 4GB slim only comes with AV Cable. Works fine you just have to put the switch on hd then hook up all but the yellow jack to the back of the TV and your in HD. For the price you can't go wrong. I am pleased with the product.
on July 26, 2011
We wanted better quality video, but seems this has none; using the 3 RCA cables. When we connected the 5 component cables we got a messed up output resembling a wrong refresh rate. We put the old cable (YRW) 3 RCA only, back on, and all was well again. We needed the component cables for a Hauppauge Colossus, so far we can't use it.
review image
on January 10, 2013
These cables are strong, heavy duty, cables that feel like they will out live you. A must-have product for all 360 users, even if only kept for a back-up. Buyers can feel safe with this product! Thanks, Mary
on March 6, 2014
I connected the cables directly to my Visio smart TV, works fine with GTA IV. for about 5 minutes, then a puke green discoloration. I would have to pay 100 dollars just to get a technician, this is full of frustration, if you get pelican brand cables.. RETURN THEM IMMEDIATELY. This will only work if you receive it on Friday the thirteenth upon a blue moon (a 0.0000000000001% chance of it working.
on October 19, 2011
I was able to view the output placed on my plasma television, but there were lines running across the image. I would unplug the cable and replug it and it would flicker, move up the screen, and then go back to where it was. Might just be this cable, but I guess that's what I get for paying for something this cheap. I plan to return this.
on May 23, 2012
Based on the product description, I was expecting to get the same Microsoft cable that came with the XBox originally, but this is not the same cable. It feels like cheap plastic, and when I hooked it up I could instantly see ghosting in the image that wasn't there when connected with a higher quality cable.

I wouldn't recommend buying this unless you don't care much about the image quality and build quality of the cables.