Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: PaperbackChange

on May 2, 2014
I purchased (rented) this for my kindle app, specifically my kindle for college. after spending 50.00 to rent, I realized that my kindle "does not support" this book, neither does my iphone. I bring my kindle to class because its cheaper than having to buy the actual book. now I can't even do that.. because it doesn't work on anything but the kindle app on my laptop. very irritating. not sure if I should just go rent the book from the school or ask the professor if I can bring in my laptop, either way its irritating and an inconvenience. amazon should let you know which books are supported/not supported by an ACTUAL KINDLE!!!!!!!
on September 9, 2015
This book was rented for my college class. It was ok I did not like the format of the book itself. it came up looking like pictures of the pages of the book and not like a normal e-book format. it was hard to use because I had to enlarge it and slide it back and forth while reading wasn't very impressed but it did save me money.
on February 17, 2013
This book explains things on a level that can be understood easily. The text encourages one to "think outside the box" of a topic and use the idea of invention to be able to produce a more productive work.
on January 30, 2014
Don't get this for college if you need the Brief Edition, which has around 200 more pages than this Concise Edition.
on December 8, 2015
Ended up not needing this book for class but returning was super easy.
on December 4, 2015
Just what I needed to complete my class. Shipping was on time!
on November 20, 2015
Good worked ok missing some chapters I needed though.
on September 16, 2013
Fast shipping. The book is in pretty decent condition. Exactly what I needed from my english class and I really enjoy using it because it's easy to understand and teaches well.
on March 15, 2013
There are no real pages numbers, so when I bought it for an online class I was taking, it was hard to figure out where I needed to be.
on October 20, 2015