4.0 out of 5 stars Great service.
Helpful product for those with compost systems. Wish they could make the container easier to use, perhaps a spout or a lid that can be more easily lifted?
Published on January 6, 2008 by Maureen Cronin

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it working?
Compost Activator / B0012YMHRC

I bought a new composting system last summer and have been using it for months now. I also purchased this activator at the same time and have been using the activator as instructed.

Published on December 26, 2008 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Is it working?, December 26, 2008
This review is from: Compost Activator 9-3-5 (2-Pack) 2.5lbs. Each
Compost Activator / B0012YMHRC

I can't really see that the activator is helping to speed things up or break things down faster. My compost was progressing more slowly than I liked, before winter shut us down entirely, but the slow progress was not unexpected from what I'd read in my composting research. I had hoped the activator would speed things up a little, but I see no evidence of that. I hate to give it a 'bad' review if it's doing the best that it can, but this lack of progress just wasn't what I had expected when I purchased this. I wanted to share that fact, in case others were looking to buy this to speed things up, as I was.

I will not purchase this product again - I didn't feel that any advantages that it may have offered were worth the price.

~ Ana Mardoll

4.0 out of 5 stars Great service., January 6, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great results!, March 14, 2014
Mary P. McCreary (Iron River, MI US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Compost Activator 9-3-5 (2-Pack) 2.5lbs. Each
Always get great results with this product. Helps decompose our compose well. My husband always asks for this product when he runs out.

Compost Activator 9-3-5 (2-Pack) 2.5lbs. Each