- Series: Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests W/ Nursing Implications
- Flexibound: 1536 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 4 edition (January 25, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803623046
- ISBN-13: 978-0803623040
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.8 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (54 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #129,094 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests With Nursing Implications (Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests W/ Nursing Implications) 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
So, apparently its not just me. In my nursing class (25 students) not a single one likes or knows how to find any information they need in this book. we all just end up looking up lab tests and values up online. Makes a nice bookend though...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I used this book in my clinical setting and as a professional nurse. Great reference material I use it when I get lab values out of range and I am not quite sure how they are... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Monique B.