Compression Socks | Womens Black Compression Stockings (Sock size 9-11, Ladies shoe sizes 4-11, Men shoe sizes 5-9)
|Price:||$18.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. FREE Returns. Details|
|You Save:||$36.00 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 80% Nylon/ 20% Spandex
- Graduated moderate compression
- Helps prevent edema and varicose veins
- Great for aiding plantar fasciitis
- Avoid leg fatigue and aches
- "Stay up" power with extended toe construction
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The newly released re-design of Sugar Free Sox compression socks includes a microfiber fabric is soft to the touch, has great durabliity and with stay up power. The refined extended toe area is smoother and sleeker while keeping your toes free from the compression. Feel your legs being stimulated as soon as you put these socks on. Sugar Free Sox incorporates department store fashion with the health world benefits like no other and at a very competitive price for a high quality product. Ideal for travel, varicose veins, jobs that require long periods of standing, plantar fasciitis.15-20 mmHg compression, Over the calf length, Fits Ladies Shoe Sizes 4-10. MADE IN USA
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002SGW8FY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 11, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- Gives good compression.
- Easy to wear.
- Has relaxed toes, which makes it VERY comfy.
- If your calf is less than 13" in circumference like mine, it feels ~10 mmHg, not 20.
- The length is shorter than it looks on the photo. About 13.5" from the floor, which comes only to mid calf on my leg.
I only wish that I would have bought these months sooner when two doctors suggested them after finding no serious reason (blood clots) for my swollen ankles. Just old age taking another bite.
I love the socks and they were delivered very quickly from the Seller who will soon have more business from me.
1) they run larger! they were waaay too big for me! (my regular shoes size is 7.5-8). There were too much empty space around my toes and my heel. Think about wearing XL guys socks...
2) the material around toes and heel areas were too thin - you can see through it and it probably will not last long.
3) I didn't feel compression at all. I assume because those socks were way too big for me.
As for the side note, the original price for the pair listed as $59. These socks made in Turkey, there is no way they ever would cost that much! I've been in that country and saw their products, so their prices are always low compare to US market. I understand shipping might be expensive, but still...
Returned this pair and ordered another pair (different brand).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
They fit and feel nicely. It's almost like you're wearing a snug dress sock.Published 27 days ago by C
They feel great. I wish I had bought them sooner. Stops the leg aches.Published 29 days ago by the boys
I have not had these socks that long and there are already holes in them. They are not as sturdy as other compression stockings that I have seen. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Susan Thorne
I love these! I have serious edema, and angioedema which leads to anaphylaxis for me. Since wearing these, I have felt so much better! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Great product. Really works for my legs. Very comfortable. I highly recommend.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer