The IP540, powered by Seedonk, combines best-in-class video performance and effortless installation to provide the ideal monitoring solution for any home or small business. IP540 offers an advance 340° panning and 100° tilting mechanism for continuous movement and full room monitoring.
The IP540 is superior to other network cameras in the following ways:
1. No Geeks Required - Easy setup with Smart Configurator and "Zero-Router Configuration" technology. Anyone who knows how to connect their computer to a wireless network can easily set up IP540 in minutes.
2. Safe and Secure - What most network camera makers don't tell you is that anyone can access your camera from the internet! Our competitors make you open ports and place your camera outside your home firewall so that it's publicly available 24/7 to any hacker in the world! With Seedonk's smartConnectTM technology, IP540 is much, much more secure. It sits protected behind your home firewall (like the rest of your computers) only for you to access. Furthermore, IP540 provides multiple layers of authentication and encryption that is based on industry standards (such as those used in online banking); we take your security and privacy seriously.
3. Best Mobile Experience - Free iPhone and Android app offer optimized video performance from anywhere over Edge, 3G, or WiFi. Pan, tilt, and zoom control on your phone via multi-touch gestures.
4. Night Vision - With built-in infrared lights, IP540 allows you to see in complete darkness.
5. Superior Image Quality - With 1.3 Megapixel sensor and H.264 advance video compression, IP540 let's you see more detail and clarity while using less bandwidth.
6. View from Any Computer - View streaming video from your IP540 on any Adobe Flash enabled web browser.
7. Go Wireless - Bundled 802.11b/g/n USB wireless adaptor gives you the freedom to cut the cord and place your camera anywhere within your wireless network.