5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Instruction + Tool for Accounting
I bought used and it was offered in good condition, but considering that spiral bound is very delicate, I can say it was almost like new. I don't know how many people already used the CD. But when I called in for registration, it was no problem that someone else had registered the product before me. The online lessons and support provided by Sage are excellent...
Published on February 10, 2012 by Christine

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work
I was not even able to install the software. Couldn't register the product because it was already registered and you cannot use the software unless you register the product.
Published on November 17, 2011 by Chevy

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Work, November 17, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine Instruction + Tool for Accounting, February 10, 2012

The setup is clearly explained. Every step of the instructions is written out, with screen images along the way. Into the 5th chapter, the learning curve is not steep anymore, at least routine clicks are there already. This is a wonderful software, very powerful for having a managerial overwiew, keeping accounting records, for customer care and records. Very powerful, and also it can be used intuitively, as its user interface is composed straight forward. On par with Quickbooks, to say the least.

My favourite is the "drill down" function in the reports etc., where one can see the original sources.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book NEEDED, January 7, 2013
I really needed this book for my class that I will be taking in a few weeks and I did not want to pay full price for the book because I did not have that type of money to spend on a book that I needed. I am glad that I found this book online and at a very reasonable price. Thank you very much for the sell and I am going to enjoy this book. Thank you once again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, December 21, 2011
I ordered this about a week ago, not only did I receive it promptly; but it was in excellent condition!! I am very pleased with the seller and my purchase, I was in dire need of this book for a class I had already started but didn't realize i had to have a book. I am very happy with my overall experience with this seller and with amazon. Thanks so much :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken disc, June 14, 2012
I received the book in a short period of time but it came with a broken software disc. I do not know if they sent it this way or the lousy package job they did considering it contain a disc. Either way it is useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Book review, February 23, 2012
This book was in great shape and included a disc to download the appropriate program and came in right on time!

4.0 out of 5 stars I needed this book for a college class...., June 17, 2013
This Computer Accounting book (Fourteenth Edition) is very user-friendly and includes the "Peachtree by Sage Complete Accounting Software (Educational Version)" CD. This book explained each step thoroughly - which made the learning process much easier to comprehend! This Text Book & CD combination worked great for the college course I attended - *BUT PLEASE* ... **Keep in mind that this educational version of Peachtree does not include any type of support by or from Sage!** ... ***Which could prove to be an issue - if any software problems happen to arise!***

The only thing I did not like about this purchase - was the cost! It was expensive - especially since I could only use it once - and that was for a college course!

5.0 out of 5 stars BOOK, December 13, 2012
GOOD PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE AND HAS HELD UP AFTER THE MONTHS OF USE SO FAR. NO COMPLAINTS SO FAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Flawless, October 27, 2011
This product was in perfect condition. I loaded the CD into my laptop and the book and screen prompts helped for an easy installation. I am excited to start using the program on a daily basis.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars peachtree accounting, October 3, 2010
I am happy with the book itself but disappointed that right after I purchased the book the price dropped. The text book is very easy to read and understand.

Computer Accounting With Peachtree Complete 2010, Release 17.0
Computer Accounting With Peachtree Complete 2010, Release 17.0 by Carol Yacht (Spiral-bound - February 15, 2010)
Used & New from: $4.35