5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and useful
Simple and useful. Product worked as expected. No problem at all.

Published on June 10, 2009 by Edgardo Pichardo

3.0 out of 5 stars Y-Splitter Power Cable
Pricing is good. Customer service is friendly. Product quality for that price is what you would expect......I found the contacts to be loose and the male to female inputs were difficult to connect.
Published on May 21, 2012 by Christopher Burfoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and useful, June 10, 2009
This review is from: Computer Molex 4 Pin Power Supply Y Splitter Cable (Personal Computers)
Simple and useful. Product worked as expected. No problem at all.

Anyway, if you run out of free molex connectors check power supply amperes and voltages to determine if you are not exceeding capacity. I used the cable to avoid buying a new PSU. Did not check well and turned out that I was exceeding amperage capacity and my power unit could not take it. MY FAULT. So, I bought a new SLI certified PSU and now everything works like a charm.

I'm writing this to prevent other buyers from spending hard earned money and then ending up not using the product, like me.

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what it is supposed to do, but shipping took forever, May 7, 2012
Xpendable (North Dakota) - See all my reviews
Basically, all I can really say about this product is that it does what it is meant to do. The only thing I didn't like was how long it took to ship as it did have to travel quite a ways (which is the reason for 4/5 stars). It took roughly a month to receive it and I wish I could have had it sooner. Now that I have it, it has not failed yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Splitter splites well, October 30, 2012
I purchased a power supply with insufficent number of IDE connections, this splitter did the job well. No problems. Thanks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Y-Splitter Power Cable, May 21, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars A great necessity..., March 5, 2012
William Miller (Bloomington, Texas, US) - See all my reviews
It's a good item and you can't beat the price. It performs just like it should. The IDE/ATA Y Splitter comes in handy when you build the tower from hell. I installed 7 fans in this Monster. Not to mention 3 IDE drives and 2 CD/DVD burners. So a handfull of power splitters came in handy!

I think I've built 6 Monsters right here at AMAZON. Well....not here but parts from here. My lastest project is a 3 Terrabyte, 4.7 Ghz, 32 GB RAM, with a 2048 Mhz Graphics processor. Yep...it'll have 7 or 8 fans in it. Why?? I only play one (1) game!!??!! It's because I'm a 3D concept artist and illustrator.

Bill,

bigbangstudios.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Woeks well, June 10, 2010
Works well. Needed to expand my power supply for a new video card, bought two of these, did the trick neatly, just have to fiddle with the male and female connectors, so that they make the right connection :-) lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really low price and does the job, January 9, 2010
Ordered five of these. Exactly the same as everyone else's for only pennies, and the vendor combined shipping. What is not to like?

3.0 out of 5 stars Ships from China, March 2, 2012
If you're expecting this anytime soon, forget about it. My order says I'll receive it in a couple of months!

5.0 out of 5 stars Is good, July 7, 2014
Is good

5.0 out of 5 stars basic, cheap, gets the job done., June 18, 2014
i needed to split my molex power for fans inside my case. this did what i needed it to do and it did it very well at a reasonable price.

Computer Molex 4 Pin Power Supply Y Splitter Cable