5.0 out of 5 stars If you love The Big Bang Theory then this is for you
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:50 Mins
I love this kitty. The sound is loud and clear. It was larger than I thought it would be and that makes it a plus. I did make a video of what it looks like and sound like.
Published on July 13, 2012 by Vespere

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions would've been nice
Published on May 3, 2012 by MikeAngelo

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love The Big Bang Theory then this is for you, July 13, 2012
Length:: 0:50 Mins

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cool for Big Bang fans! Cost is very high though., January 16, 2012
This review is from: Talking Soft Kitty Doll (Toy)
Ok first off I was surprised this product even existed. I bought this and a matching t-shirt from Amazon for my girlfriend for Christmas. She loved both - but there's not a huge market for these items so they can charge whatever they want.

My complaint about this product is the cost - it was outrageous for what you get, I'd think $15 should be more than enough, but since it was my only choice and I knew it was something she'd love, I got it for her.

Now the good stuff is it's very cute, it's durable enough and the sound on it is very good as well. I think it would have been a lot cooler if it had been Penny's voice singing the song - after all, it does seem to be an officially licensed product of the show.

-Drake

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute gift for Big Bang Theory fans!, November 30, 2011
This review is from: Talking Soft Kitty Doll (Toy)
I got this for my mom, and she loves it! It sings the song fairly loudly, and it sounds like it is sung by a little kid. It is pure cuteness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purr purr purr, November 4, 2011
I got this for my wife as we have recently started watching the show. I was a bit scared the voice box would sound garbly or something, but it sounds great! A voice, very similar to Penny's can clearly be heard singing:

Soft Kitty, warm Kitty
Little ball of fur
Happy Kitty, sleepy Kitty
purr, purr, purr

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!!!, April 27, 2012
The price was a bit expensive, but if you're a fan of the show you'll love it. It was a birthday present for me!

Contrary to what people are saying, it is Penny singing. The sound is loud and easily heard. Plus, the plush is so dang cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Kitty, January 18, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Come on...if you are a Big Bang Theory fan, you can't *NOT* want this singing Soft Kitty Plush...complete with Penny as the voice singing the now infamous song!

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions would've been nice, May 3, 2012
MikeAngelo (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Talking Soft Kitty Doll (Toy)
Toy does not always work on the first press of the paw. Apparently, the internal battery needs to be fiddled with on some units for the musical component to start working. No instructions detailing this oversight were provided. The child's voice is high pitched and annoying. It would've been cool if there was an option to get one with no vocals...just the tune. Price is outrageous. The only reason I'm giving average marks is that the cat is 10 times cuter in real life than it is in the pictures.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey for size, September 30, 2012
Bought this as a gift for my daughter who loves the "Big Bang Theory."
I believe it is overpriced for the size and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft Kitty!, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Talking Soft Kitty Doll (Toy)
I bought this for my three year old for Xmas. He sings the whole song, and he was *very* surprised to find this under the tree!
About the kitty:
This is a very well-made stuffed toy. You have to open it up when you first get it and remove the paper insert in the battery
It does sound like Penny from The Big Bang Theory singing the song. It's pretty good recording for a stuffed toy. I have no problems with it; I like it, my son likes it, it's a cool toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay for Soft Kitty, January 29, 2012
A. Foster (Charlottesville, VA USA) - See all my reviews
If you are a fan of the Big Bang Theory, you will love this awesome toy. I LOVE it! It's SO cute!

Talking Soft Kitty Doll