Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

Price:$9.65+ Free shipping

on February 25, 2012
Didn't we all have a drinking bird???? My daughter in college wanted one for her dorm so I got her this.Was so glad to be able to still find it! While they are fragile, and probably not best for young kids, they are great entertainment for most of us! Pure and simple but keeps you staring!A classic toy that is great to give as a gift!
on July 15, 2013
So, my grandfather had one of these in his barber shop when I was a kid. I learned how it all worked when I was in the navy. I saw one the other day and just had to buy it.....just because. This particular bird works well. The pressed tin legs seem flimsy, but, hey, it's a bird. Biggest problem is that it not only drinks, it walks. It will slowly work its way out of position on a slick surface. A piece of tape, no problem...
on July 27, 2013
The piece works as promised but the ingredients in the solution are potentially hazardous to dispose of. Wouldn't but it again
on June 26, 2015
It works just like in the description
on January 10, 2015