Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: ComputerGear What Went Wrong T-shirt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Price:$18.04 - $23.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on January 6, 2013
My son is a computer engineering major and absolutely loved this present! The company is great...received the t-shirt from England quickly and the material is better than you'd find in the U.S. Highly recommend it!
on February 21, 2013
This is a great T shirt to mix and match with bright, colorful back ground long sleeved Ts and sweatshirts. I really enjoy wearing these in different combos. I'm going celebrate my 70th birthday this year and wearing these makes me feel like a kid again. If I could do this one over, for free, I would probably look for a different background color though, maybe a bright red or green or purple of some such, I'm not really sure it came in any thing but black and I don't feel like googling it right now.
on January 2, 2013
I got this for my son. He really likes it and gets compliments from his friends. We also bought one for our nephew with positive results too. It is a pretty funny shirt.
on December 8, 2013
fabric not that great. Oversized. But it is a cool T-shirt. Everytime my son wears it someone asks where he bought it. Stands frequent washes without deformation.
on August 21, 2012
I purchased this for my husband and he liked it a lot.The material is good and the logo design was superb.He wore it to his office and got compliments !!
on June 15, 2011
Very well designed logo. The color is black and definitively, you need to follow the instructions to maintain the good color of the material.
on December 26, 2011
This shirt was perfect for my brother. He loved it and has worn it several times. It is perfect for the generation of computer gaming!
on August 15, 2014
Got this shirt for my son because it was so appropriate. He appreciates the humor and wears it often. Good material and fits well.
on January 5, 2014
I like the graphic for this t-shirt, but the iron-on white image seems to be of the type that won't last through several washings.
on November 5, 2015
Very good quality and the size pretty good.
My son like it a lot...I'm very satisfied with my purchase!!