5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Hair Dryer by Conair
Published on March 19, 2011 by Elizabeth Wonderham

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy
Published 12 months ago by alan longo

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Hair Dryer by Conair, March 19, 2011
You may not think this hair dryer by Conair is powerful, just by the small size that it is, but this Conair dryer is really useful, and it's great for traveling. It takes about 10 minutes to dry my hair ( on high ) with this hair dryer, but I've really long, and thick hair. The only thing I don't like about this hair dryer is that you've to hold down the cool button, it can get annoying after awhile. I do like the cool button, because when it's hot out you don't want to have heat blowing on you, because it will just make you hotter. Overall this hair dryer is worth the $10 I paid for it. You will get great use out of this hair dryer overtime. Conair is one of the best haircare product brands. I recommend this hair dryer by Conair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Basic, January 3, 2012
CaliReader (Concord, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a nice basic hair dryer and very affordable. No frills, no thrills, doesn't fold, no retractable cord, etc. Works very well and nothing has broken so far. Far better than the more expensive model. So far, I'm very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent blow dryer, March 26, 2012
My old faithful Conair finally died and this dryer was the replacement...and a dandy one it has turned out to be. It dries very quickly compared to my older model and it is lighter weight and easier to handle. No problems of any kind. Good purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, January 21, 2014
Bought this Hair dryer for my GF and she used it twice and the heating element seemed to stop working and only cold air came out..20 seconds later it started heating again and then 10 seconds after that started shooting out sparks like a flame thrower...called conair and they wanted us to send it to AZ and pay the postage as well as include a check for $5 for return shipping and handling
I just throw it away

4.0 out of 5 stars Doesn"t perform like the one I had., July 20, 2010
Nestor (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
The main reason I wanted this dryer is because it blows "cold" air as well as hot. I had a Conair dryer that did that for years. The main thing wrong with this new Conair dryer is if you have it on full speed and switch to cool air - - the power is reduced! When it's hot I start to sweat while using the hot heat so by switching to cool air I can continue to dry the hair without sweating. But when the power is reduced you don't get the same force of air. I don't know why they did that and it wasn't in the product description so there's no way I would have known. I kept it because it was the only one I could find that blows cool air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and Functional, July 22, 2012
This Conair was everything I needed in a basic hair dryer. Inexpensive & Functional. I have not tried using it for styling, but I recommend it to anyone who just needs to dry their hair plain and simple.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rarely used and already broken, September 5, 2013
I purchased this hairdryer at the beginning of March. In the intervening time I have been away from home (without the hairdryer) for 6 weeks. I have very short hair and so I don't use it regularly and in fact with my short summer cut I hadn't used it in 3 months. In addition it had never been dropped or banged around. When I went to use it yesterday I found that the red reset button on the plug had popped and would not reset, rendering the hairdryer inoperable. Since I never use it in the bathroom (which anyway has gfi outlets) I just replaced the plug with a regular non-protected one. If the company is going to "protect us against ourselves" and potential lawsuits by persons misusing their product the least they could do is not put such a flimsy circuit breaker on their product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, February 18, 2014
Works great! My wife picked this one out and uses it and is very happy with it. Inexpensive but sturdy and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, January 4, 2014
perfect, I thought a cheap little one wouldnt be great but it is, dries my hair great and gives me some volume.

1.0 out of 5 stars hair dryer didn't last, November 14, 2013
Jeanette Barlow (Friendswood, Tx., US) - See all my reviews
It didn't last long and died quickly, size was nice but the motor probably wasn't strong enough no more to say

Conair 1875 Watts Hair Dryer, Pink