Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Conair Power Facial Cleanser” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 20% off the $16.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.00 (12%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Conair Power Facial Cleanser
- Two speed advanced cleansing system
- Two attachments for deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation
- Use with favorite cleanser or facial scrub
- Battery operated with 2 AA batteries included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Style Name: Facial
Top Customer Reviews
Conair Customer Service: 1-800-326-6247
Phone lines are open Monday thru Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday thru Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The model number for the Conair Power Facial Cleanser is 3710N. The part number for the replacement brush is MDS2-B. The cost, including shipping is $2.50, plus state tax if applicable.
The cleanser comes with two attachments. A very soft brush and a sponge applicator. There are two speeds on the cleanser (hi and low) as well as a rotation direction change feature. The attachments snap on and off very easily.
The instructions state to 1) apply a generous amount of exfoliating cream to your face. I recommend that the first step is to first wet your face with a splash of water or wet washcloth. This allows you to use less exfoliating cream in my opinion. Step 2) At the speed of your choice, massage cleanser on your face in a circular motion, not to exceed two minutes. I switched the rotation direction after 1 minute.
After you exfoliate the instructions recommend you use an astringent to close the pores. The next step is to dot your favorite moisturizer on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin (I include my neck area). Then attach the sponge applicator. Apply light to medium pressure in circular upward strokes. The sponge almost tickles but maybe that is just me. I did find that I could use less moisturizer with the sponge applicator. After using the facial cleanser be sure to rinse your attachments well and leave to dry.
Now that the technical issues have been covered I will let you know what I personally thought of the product.Read more ›
Out of the box: the cleanser, the cleansing brush, the moisturizer sponge, and 2 batteries. Use your own skin care products and you are good to go! It has 2 speeds, but I found the low speed to be relatively useless. The brush is soft enough it would be difficult to overdo it.
Overall, a nice little budget facial cleanser.
Actually LOVED the brush for as long as it lasted and jumped at this opportunity to have a new and improved version. Surprise...It's the same OLD version complete with the same OLD problems.
* Not Waterproof: its not meant to get wet at all; water in the battery compartment or even the humidity of a steamy bathroom will ruin it. Don't risk using it in the shower!
* No Splash Guard Bristles like many newer facial brushes: face wash flings everywhere IF you put it directly on the brush; best to dot the wash on your face THEN use the brush on your face.
* The moisturizing sponge attachment wore down & eventually fell apart.
* Replacement brushes and sponge applicators: Not available neither via Amazon nor Conair website.
As with any facial cleansing brush, skin results will only be as good as the facial cleanser, serums and moisturizer you use with it. Results may not be seen with one use; in a week you'll see improvement if it's working for you.
Here's what I love about Power Facial Cleanser:
* Most facial brushes on the market just vibrate, this one rotates at two speeds and goes both directions! This really helps with BOTH cleansing and applying moisturizer.
* The rotating brush is firm and can be a little harsh for sensitive skin types. It may not be for daily twice a day use for some. It's best at night for banishing the day's accumulated pollution, grime and leftover makeup.
* My skin has NEVER looked or felt so good...soft, smooth and better absorption of moisturizer with the sponge applicator.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great. Does the job. I use proactiv with it. My only complaint is that i wish it was waterproof. Im afraid to get water on it.Published 7 days ago by Abraham Elzani
feels good. not sure exactly what i was expecting. different type of bristles?Published 13 days ago by jazzlegasp
I live outside of the US so it's difficult to order replacement brushes.Published 14 days ago by Char
this works for me with proactive because cleaning my face with a wash rag wasn't scrubbing out the dirt enough and i would still get breakouts but now with this it cleans deeper... Read morePublished 28 days ago by Seacrest
I asked for this as a gift and was lucky enough to receive it. I absolutely love the way this makes my face feel. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Aly
I probably shouldn't fault the product too much...I would sometimes use it in the shower which was a bad idea which resulted in battery acid.Published 1 month ago by Christopher Miller