5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!!
I dampened my hair slightly and put the rollers in. Got ready as usual and right before I left took them out, shook my hair, and I had nice waves all day long! They even lasted through wind, cold, and sleep. If you have more time you could leave them in even longer for tighter/bigger curls. So simple and the curl/wave actually stays in!
Published on November 28, 2011 by Annie

3.0 out of 5 stars Great curls but no sleep
These leave beautiful curls in my hair. I can get a beach wave or a spiral curl depending on how I roll them. However, the hard plastic ends dig into my scalp making it hard to sleep. I try to place the rollers on top of my head and down low but I generally end up with a less then comfy night of sleep.
Published 3 months ago by Eve

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!!, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Conair 62502z Medium Spiral Rollers, 10 Pack, Colors may vary (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bender rod. How much difference could there be between brands?, June 1, 2013
For a product like this, my inclination is to just buy the cheapest brand. I mean, how much difference could there be between brands? I had some benders I got from Sally Beauty and they seemed fine. But I read the reviews on these and some others and discovered people had different opinions about that. The price wasn't really different between the Conair and other brands, so I bought these and you know what? There IS a difference. These bend and stay in position much better than my other benders. I can get a tighter roll-up with them. I like them so much, I want to ditch the other ones and just use these. Definitely buying more. Well done, Conair!

4.0 out of 5 stars Go to everyday hairstyle, September 7, 2013
My hair is thin, stratght, and fine. The first time i used these rods, i put them at the bottom of my hair and rolled it up while wrapping hair around it till i got to my roots and then bent the sides in. I didn't know that this was not the ideal way to use it. But anyways, lemme just tell u about that way also, even though it may be considered the incorrect way. The ends of my hair didnt fall out this way, because they were the first things i rolled up and they were secure under all the other hair. With this way, it come out as kinda messy and un-uniform curls similar to a traditional curling iron but not as pretty and some didnt even curl. I would have to work with what i had, and everyday was something different. It looked decent and even good on most days, and then there were some days where it looked perfect. On the days when my hair come out bad, i could still get some use out of the hair style buy scrunching it with mousse and going for that tousled look. It still looked pretty good. I also recommend these simply for sprunching. I use 3 rods on each side of my head, and I split my hair down the middle. I dont section it in layers of anything,i just act as if i was making a bread on each side of my head (3 pieces). Even if u use them the "incorrect way" they still look good, and for me, It's better than wearing my natural hair. Now to the "correct way" of using them. There's a lot of vids on youtube, just search up hair spiral rollers/rods. You put the rod near ur roots and wrap the hair around the rod like a curling wand, then bend in the sides of the rod. This way created MUCH better curls ,similar to a curling wand, but more messy than if u were using a curling wand. The ends also would come out a lot. Just try to wrap the hair so the end reaches almost the end of the rod and then bend the rod next to the end of hair and squeeze it so it stays. Also, put something over ur hair like a twistie turban, or scarf to keep it secure. Sometimes the ends of the hair don't curl bc they fall out, but when that happens i add extra hairspray to the ends and scrunch it so it gets shorter and becomes the same length as the other fully formed curls and adds some curl/wave instead of a straight end. These honestly are not comfy to sleep it, but you just have to find the right position depending on where the rods are on ur head. I put the rods in when may hair is basically dry because if i put them in wet, most of the time it wont dry completely and the curl wont fully form. With these rollers, its very quick and easy to get ur hair ready in the morning. What I do it just take them out, put my head upside down and shake my hair at the roots with my hand to seperate the curls (DONT brush them out), then bring my head right side up again. If they get messy from shaking the roots, i just lightly smooth them with my hands, then i hairspray them and ur good to go. Though, for me i have to tease my roots bc my hair is flat and greasy, and i do that before i hairspray. But i dont think most people would have to tease. I wear the curls everyday to school. And even with hairspray, they do fall by the end of the day, but they still look presentable. I would recommend these. I took off one star though bc the ends of the my hair do fall out of the rod quite often.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy, Quick, Heatless! One Downer (for me), May 29, 2012
The result I usually suspect is the tight spiral curl. I personally am not a fan of tight spiral curls. My hair shortened to my shoulders. However, the reason I gave this product 4 stars is because I feel that I am not damaging my hair as compared to when I use a curling iron. I still use spiral curlers to achieve body and loose curls in my hair by quickly (quickly, quickly!) running the straightening iron over them. (Skip to the bottom for a conclusion.)

These spiral curlers really create a beautiful spiral, if you like them tight. I had them in my wet hair for about 12 hours the first time. I put mousse in my hair to hold the curl, and I loved the result! My hair is 3 inches past shoulder length, very fine, and doesn't hold a heated curl for more than 20 minutes. To achieve the look I like, I ran my straightening iron over them quickly. It created the perfect body and curl for an easy look.

I used the curlers with mousse again for the next day, & slept in them for 7 hours. The curl didn't turn out for me. It wasn't even the simple, easy, laid- back curls look I usually go for. It became a hassel to fix my "bad hair day." They definitely weren't as great as the first day!

I tried these curlers yet again for a third time to see where the medium ground was. This time I wore the curlers for 4 hours before going to bed for 8= total 12 hours in my hair. When I woke up, I saw the same result as the first day.

(Conclusion) So, if you like quick, easy, tight curls without heat, then these are for you! If you like a quick hairstyle with looser curls like me, then they are still for you; just do as I described. Another great plus about these curlers is that they held the curl longer than a heated curl! I use about 10 curlers total. I recommend this product because it's so easy and fast!

I hope this helps (:

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/8" diameter. no complaints (no real instructions included, though), February 7, 2012
I'm writing this review having used this product exactly once. I recall using this type of roller as a child, and struggling to figure it out then..... I had, on those grounds, rather hoped this would include son instruction sheet for various effects. Sadly, there is only a sentence or two on theback by way of instruction. However, it wasn't sorely needed (though would be nice!). Someone recommended securing the rollers to each other to prevent flopping around (or flopping in face). I also recommend this. They seen reasonably good quality. All bent easily and help position easily. Were simple to use, confytosleep in sndleft me with LOTS of curl and body. I have waist length fine wavy textures hair (and lots of it!) and I managed withjust one pack of these, however, I think it would be easier with TWO packs and intend to order another. These are 5/8"in diameter, which is smaller than a small hot roller or standard curling iron. So, theseDO create CURL not "body."

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for fine, limp hair, September 3, 2013
I have fine hair that is just above my shoulders. It also does not hold curls when done with a curling iron (withn 30 min it's back to it's limp, straight self). These rollers are wonderful! I take 1.5" sections of hair, spray them with water a couple times, wind them around the rollers, and leave them in for a few hours to dry. My curls come out wonderfully, and they last longer than I have ever had curls last. I need ~10-14 rollers for my hair, depending on how large of sections I use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, but I'll go with the off brand next time, November 26, 2012
I ordered these amazing rollers before they became an add-on item. I recently wanted to order a second pack because I have waist length hair and needed a few more curlers in the back to get the desired tightness of the spirals. They are super flexible and fairly comfortable to sleep in. I put a satin cap over them and you can adjust the curlers to a position that is best for how you sleep. I was SO impressed with how well they curled my hair. I've NEVER been able to have tight curls because of the length of my hair. Not only can I wrap the entire length of my hair around these curlers, but I can also hook the ends so that the hair doesn't fall out. I'm in love. My only complaint is that they are now and add-on product. All I wanted was another pack! If you need to get $25 worth of stuff, I suggest getting these. I've just ordered the Diane Twist-Flex Rods because I only needed the one product and will see how they compare. Amazon, please do better with your purchasing options! I love my Prime, but this is ridiculous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Curls my straight hair, December 20, 2012
My hair doesn't hold curl. At all. I put my damp hair in these rollers and then slept in them. I woke up in the morning with great Taylor Swift curls. They look more natural than if I curled my hair with an iron, use no heat, and last all day! I didn't even have to put product in my hair. I combed them out that night and wore my hair wavy the next day.

Sometimes the curls that come out of these rollers are less than perfect. I've learned that you have to put your hair in them when it is damp. If it's too wet, they won't hold up. If it's too dry, you'll end up with some lame waves. There's a definite sweet spot for these. Also, if you touch the curls too much they get frizzy, just like naturally curly hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful No-Heat Curls!, August 12, 2012
Before buying these curlers, I would scrunch my hair with mousse and spray it with curl gel in order to get the waves I desired. Unfortunately, this led to product buildup in my hair and made it feel gross. Furthermore, people would ask me if my hair was greasy, which was embarrassing. That is why I am so glad I discovered these curlers! they are SO easy to use and that is saying a lot because I have extremely thick hair. They take almost no time to put in and can be worn over night! They are not the most comfortable things in the world to sleep in, but once I fell asleep it was no big deal. Probably the best thing about these curlers is the fact that they require NO heat which is great because that means they do not damage your hair.
Tips for use:
Put them in when your hair is DAMP and NOT wet
Make sure you brush the tangles out of your hair before putting the curlers in
Split your hair in half before putting them in to make it easier to get the back sections of your hair
if you want smaller curls you may want to consider buying two packs because this pack only comes with ten. However, one pack works just fine if you want bigger more voluminous curls.
Put the curler behind the strand of hair you want to curl and wrap your hair around the curler AWAY from your face
Make sure you fold the ends in and squeeze them so they don't fall out overnight
Use hairspray after taking them out so your curls don't fall out during the day
I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone who wants gorgeous curls without using an iron!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT CHEAP PRODUCT THAT WORKS!!!!!, October 2, 2012
I had a high expectation about this product because i watched a video on youtube in which a girl named the curls by this curler "taylor swift curls". It looked so beautiful in the video that i was dying to get one myself.

However, it turned out that the girl in the video had skills and a layered haircut that suits this kind of curlers...
My hair has no layer at all except my grown bangs that come down below my chin, and the curler makes my hair look very puffy and big. It took a while for me to set up a method specifically for my hair type.
The curlers DO WORK WELL.
You don't even have to leave them on overnight. i would just wear them a little over an hour and my curls would have great body, which is very very good.
After i take the curlers out, i tame my hair with hair oil or leave-in conditioner to lessen the puffy-ness. It works great!
I usually don't put on hair spray, gel, or any hair styling product because then the tight curls loosen, it looks very natural and beautiful.

Overall, i would definitely recommend it because this is no-heat and healthier for your hair. It is easy to use as well. Wrap, wait, BOOM!!!