Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 19, 2008
We bought this item with only one week before we left for Europe. It arrived on time. My wife's current curling iron only worked with 110 volts, so we needed a replacement that worked with 220 volts. Fortunately this item works with both voltages so it can be used at home as well as in foreign countries. It is of good quality and worked very well on our recent trip.
on July 11, 2010
The curling iron I ordered was not what I received. It was a Conair curling iron. The box it had been "repacked" in showed a picture like the one Amazon advertised. However the curling iron I received had that blue felt textured stuff on it (not chrome). The model I received was CB830W 120V/240V. It was a last minute order on my part. I didn't take it to Europe (I left 2 days after I received the order), nor do I want it now. It just serves as a lesson. If I ever get another chance to go to Europe, which I highly reccomend, I'll wait till I get there to buy a curling iron. 99% of the time what I buy through Amazon is just fine......... this was a mistake.
on April 8, 2010
After many years of use, including travel overseas (so we know the 110/220 feature works just fine) and many "floor drops", the plastic handle on my wife's curling iron finally broke. When I asked her what curling iron she wanted to replace the broken one she said: "Buy me exactly the same one - I love that thing". And so I did. FYI, I shopped the net, and Amazon had the best price.

See 1 answered question