5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my fine, thin hair

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for Italy
Published on September 21, 2010 by Katherine

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my fine, thin hair, September 4, 2010
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
I routinely use this hot air brush + gel to add body to my fine, thin, shoulder-length hair after shampooing. (The hot air brushes with "HARD bristles" tangle my hair around the bristles into a frustrating, damaged mess.) This Conair brush has flexible, SOFT bristles, which works well for my hair. I used it on the low setting only (per the instructions) in Great Britain and Ireland with no problem. Of course a prong adapter is needed for your specific destination.

I have thrown out all my hard-bristled curling brushes. Thanks for this product in the 1.5" size. Please continue to offer it.

5.0 out of 5 stars As described, August 22, 2009
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
I used this product in Europe.. You can easily change the voltage so it was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 17, 2011
Puffero (Lubbock, TX) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
Has dial for selecting whether to use 110 or 220. It has 2 brush heads. One has a wider barrel and shorter bristles, the other has a narrower barrel with longer bristles. Nice bristles. It has a "Low" and a "High" setting. I used it in Spain with a plug adapter and it did a great job. I used the "low" setting and was happy with how hard the blower blew and how hot the barrel became.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, June 28, 2012
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
I can't say enough about this Conair 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage Curling Brush. I bought it prior to my trip to France to see how I liked it generally. My hair is short (but not real short) and it worked wonderfully. When I traveled to France I switched it to the 250voltage, used my adapter for France and it worked great. Love, love, love it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good for Italy, September 21, 2010
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
I bought the Conair dual voltage Curling Brush to take to Italy. When I got to Italy, I switched the voltage switch to 250 on the curling brush, used the appropriate plug adapter and turned it on. It worked for 10 minutes and died. Never would turn back on. The voltage is 220 there. I bought a curling brush in Lucca, Italy and it worked fine the rest of the trip. I left the Conair curling brush in my room when I checked out. A total waste of money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 19, 2011
Janet M. Smith (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
I recently took this item on a two week trip to France. It worked perfectly for 14 days. The previous year I had taken a different product that did not have dual voltage. Well, it blew the first time I used it. I highly recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked on Required Low Setting, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
I wasn't happy with this product when I tried it in the States before my trip. The instructions say that it must be used on the "low" setting when using the high-voltage option, and it barely seemed to work here at home on that setting. But once in Italy and using the high-voltage option, the low setting worked just fine. I ended up happy with the product, although I prefer soft bristles to the hard ones on this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dual voltage brush, June 19, 2010
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
I ordered the brush for a trip. The instructions say it can only be used on LOW when the voltage is changed to 250(it has a switch to change voltage). This was a dissapointment. Otherwise the brush is good.Delivery was on time when promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage, November 9, 2011
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
A must have for your wife if your traveling abroad. There are very few dual voltage hair dryers on the market and this one is priced right and works for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, February 22, 2013
This review is from: Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage (Misc.)
Works very well here. I'm eager to use it overseas. Good size with controls that are easy to understand. Easy to exchange brushes.

Conair Curling Brush 1.5" Hot Air Dual Voltage
$28.25
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.