Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Conair Extreme Steam Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.01 shipping
Conair Extreme Steam Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat 2 pack
|Price:||$34.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$5.02 (13%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Extreme Steam Dual Heat Technology creates concentrated steam, up to 30% hotter, to penetrate heavier fabrics and release wrinkles 5x faster than other steamers and Kills dust mites and bed bugs
- Dual heat system with 1110 watts of power, 75 second heat up feature, and 15 minute steam time
- Slide switch for dual heat settings - low and high temperatures; features steam trigger with built in switch for constant steam and energy-saving steam pause feature
- Includes 3 removable attachments: fabric brush, creaser, and soft cushion brush and has an easy to fill removable water reservoir and 9 ft. power cord
- Limited one-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Conair GS23 Extreme Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat
Professional style steaming – at home!
Skip expensive dry cleaning services and get convenient and fast professional results at home with the Conair GS23 Extreme Steam Handheld Fabric Steamer with Dual Heat! 1200 watts of power give you concentrated steam in seconds for a 30 percent hotter steamer that covers 5 times as much surface area. Effective on all fabrics, liners and drapes, this high quality steamer includes three removable attachments that give you versatility for all your steaming needs.
Dual heat technology for a thorough clean
The Conair GS23 Fabric Steamer uses dual heat technology that provides you with faster, hotter steam for better results! With 2 heat settings, it can handle just about any fabric. A 395 degree setting tackles cotton and wool while a 200 degree setting handles satin, silk, nylon and polyester. Wrinkles vanish under 1200 watts of power. Plus, it is incredibly efficient with a 45-second heat up and 15 minute steam time. You get quality that's fast and convenient!
User friendly features make use quick and easy
With the Conair GS23 you get effortless professional results with an easy to use steamer that includes all the features you need to get the job done! Features include a yellow power light indicator and a green ready light indicator. It has a steam trigger with a built-in switch for constant steam and an energy-saving steam pause feature. The slide switch allows you to customize your heat settings from low to high temperatures. The water reservoir is easy-to-fill and locks in to the steamer. It is lightweight and ergonomically designed with a 9-foot power cord for easy maneuverability.
This advanced fabric steamer is perfect for handling all types of fabrics, liners and drapes. It also includes three different removable attachments to bring your garments back to life. The attachments include a fabric brush, creaser attachment and soft cushion brush for a customizable steaming experience.
What's in the box?
Package Quantity: 2 | Style Name: White
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: It quit working after 4 months of occasional use.
UPDATE: The fix for my problem was found in the questions for this product.
The pump had gone dry and needed to be primed. To do this:
1. Pry off the top panel that says 'Conair.'
2. Unscrew the 4 visible screws on the next panel, and slide it off to the rear.
3. Pull off the tube that is connected to the middle of the heating plate.
4. With the reservoir attached, suck on the end until water comes out. Replace the tube.
5. Test and reassemble.
Super great to fix last-minute wrinkles in your clothing before formal events or going to work. I pretty much do not use my iron anymore...
Update: August 25, 2015. After less than a year of occasional use, my steamer stopped working just like everyone else is saying in their reviews.
I decided to try to fix it using the fix as detailed in Louis E’s super helpful Amazon review of the product. Thanks Louis E! I was able to get it back to working as if it were brand new in less than ten minutes.
I was a bit hesitant to take it apart and fix it as detailed in Louis E’s instructions. I know that if I had pics of the fix, I would have been a lot more confident and a lot less hesitant to fix it. Thus, I put some pics here and hope it helps others out there in a similar situation….but first a DISCLAIMER: I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DECIDE TO FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS. WHAT WORKS FOR ME MAY NOT WORK FOR YOU. YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FIX YOUR ISSUES WITHOUT TAKING IT APART AS I DID, BUT MY UNIT WAS ONLY FIXED AFTER I DID THIS. THIS WILL PROBABLY VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
1. Take off the top panel that has the word “CONAIR” on it. I was able to quickly get it off by using a flathead screwdriver to go around the edges of the panel and unclip any clips that are holding the panel to the main unit.
2. After taking the top panel off, you should see 4 visible screws. Unscrew them using a philips head screwdriver.
3.Read more ›
Steam out most everything .
Easy to use.
Home or travel,this steamer
Is the best I have ever used,
And I have tried many others....
I do not suggest buying this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I see videos and references but the iron is not working as they say is more delayed q q a conventional iron and do not recommendPublished 6 hours ago by Amazon Customer
Got one for a wedding gift from our registry. It stopped working after 2 months. It would heat up and you could hear the pump but it wouldn't steam. Read morePublished 1 day ago by KayakDIY
worked perfectly. The clothes you are afraid to iron have met their match.Published 1 day ago by Yvonne H. Baran
Works well. Only had once case of "white stuff" splattering onto clothing -- and that was on the first use. Read morePublished 4 days ago by N. Heynen
Came really fast! Just like the one of my daughters I used and liked so much.Published 4 days ago by Blackwater
I'm not too crazy about this steamer. It takes a lot of steam to get the wrinkles out, which means you have to keep refilling the water tank.Published 6 days ago by Reginald Carter