4.0 out of 5 stars Purchase of Hummer CD Player, December 9, 2013
This review is from: Conair HCR1350Y Hummer Truck-Shaped Clock Radio with CD Player (Electronics)
Item was very hard to find any where. Was a birthday present for my husband. He drives a yellow hummer as well. I was however not happy at all with the packaging. Was packaged poorly and one of the side mirrors was knocked off and one was missing all together. This was not mentioned in the product description from the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT DEPENDABLE RADIO W/MANY ADDED FEATURES, February 23, 2011
I have owned this wonderful Hummer now for over a decade. It is dependable and has great features. I wish more people would purchase this truck/radio/alarm clock/cd player/10 pre-station sets/magnificent clock radio. It is great for young children or a great conversation piece in a den. I have loved it ever since I laid eyes on it. I will never give this item to a thrift shop. I will definitely hand this down to someone much deserving of it.