Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$7.95+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 4, 2007
I have a flocked hot roller hair setter that used thin U shaped clips on them. Not only did I lose many of them, they didn't fit that well over the roller and would fly off my head at whim and I'd have to re-do the roller.

When I saw these awesome clips I knew they would be perfect! And they are! They are easy to open and hold as you position the roller to your head. They hold the roller on nice and tight and they are so easy to take off too.

I highly recommend them.
44 comments|123 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 4, 2007
I got the conair hot rollers which came with the metal clips. They were horrible, I couldn't get them to stay in. My husband did research and found these conair super clips. They arrived on time and are so easy to use. Now I can set my hair and not have the roller fall out before I put in the next one. Would recommend to anyone!
0Comment|88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2007
I purchased these clips in hopes that they would help keep my large hot curlers on as I would set my hair. They are GREAT! They keep the curlers in place for the duration of the set without sliding off my head!
on March 25, 2008
The manufacturer claims that these super clips are made to hold all sizes of rollers. Although this can be deemed as true in a sense, I would highly recommend using the metal clips that come with the large to small roller sets instead. Otherwise, these clips dig into your scalp because of the long teeth. I have two Conair hot roller sets: 1) the 12 jumbo roller set, and 2) the 20 large-to-small roller set. Since I have shoulder length fine hair, these clips work great with the jumbo rollers of the one Conair set, but don't really hold any of the other roller sizes in my hair securely without digging into my scalp. Therefore, I would recommend these only for the "jumbo" size rollers unless you have very thick hair for the clips to grab. They do seem to be made very well and are sturdy. That's why I gave them 4 stars.
on May 19, 2008
They won't tear your rollers and they hold your hair firmly in place. I am going to buy more.
on February 9, 2008
These clips hold small hot rollers with my unfortunately thin hair very nicely, and the ones that originally came with the rollers did not. I do find that they leave a bit of a line on the top curls, but that vanishes much faster than my curls.
on September 14, 2009
I purchased these to clip over my hot rollers. First, my set came with 12 rollers and there are only 10 clips. Next, they hold ok, but not as good as other reviews have said for me. I have long hair, but I still expected better results. They are a lot better and easier to use than the metal rings that come with the rollers. The quality of the plastic and the design, leaves something to be desired. The opening does not always line up for the comb to go through which shows the cheap quality of the product itself. Not bad, but I would've spent more to get a better product and overall tighter hold on my rollers.
on January 20, 2008
The only great product that works with any type of rollers - highly recommend to everyone!
on April 30, 2014
I honestly thought these would be the same clips as the ones I had worn out, but I was SO wrong. While the clips are the same size, the "teeth" are not. One side is definitely shorter than the other side and will not hold my curlers. Very disappointed in Conair -- a waste of money.
on April 30, 2012
Took a chance and bought these for my hot rollers. I thought that maybe they would help to keep the rollers from sliding out of my hair, especially on the last two bottom rows. Unfortunately, they did not help and my roller will not stay in place. Either my hair is too soft or the hair is too short on the bottom. In desperation I was able to lock the two bottom rollers together with one clip and I successfully got them to hold for 5 minutes before falling out. This just did not turn out to be a useful purchase for me.