5.0 out of 5 stars THEY WORK GREAT FOR HOT ROLLERS!
I have a flocked hot roller hair setter that used thin U shaped clips on them. Not only did I lose many of them, they didn't fit that well over the roller and would fly off my head at whim and I'd have to re-do the roller.

Published on November 4, 2007 by Genie Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not as great as other reviewers
Published on September 14, 2009 by Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars THEY WORK GREAT FOR HOT ROLLERS!, November 4, 2007
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)

When I saw these awesome clips I knew they would be perfect! And they are! They are easy to open and hold as you position the roller to your head. They hold the roller on nice and tight and they are so easy to take off too.

I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 4, 2007
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
I got the conair hot rollers which came with the metal clips. They were horrible, I couldn't get them to stay in. My husband did research and found these conair super clips. They arrived on time and are so easy to use. Now I can set my hair and not have the roller fall out before I put in the next one. Would recommend to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clips, September 24, 2007
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
I purchased these clips in hopes that they would help keep my large hot curlers on as I would set my hair. They are GREAT! They keep the curlers in place for the duration of the set without sliding off my head!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for holding "jumbo" rollers, but not other sizes, March 25, 2008
N. Nick "redgarnet54" (Tampa Bay area, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
The manufacturer claims that these super clips are made to hold all sizes of rollers. Although this can be deemed as true in a sense, I would highly recommend using the metal clips that come with the large to small roller sets instead. Otherwise, these clips dig into your scalp because of the long teeth. I have two Conair hot roller sets: 1) the 12 jumbo roller set, and 2) the 20 large-to-small roller set. Since I have shoulder length fine hair, these clips work great with the jumbo rollers of the one Conair set, but don't really hold any of the other roller sizes in my hair securely without digging into my scalp. Therefore, I would recommend these only for the "jumbo" size rollers unless you have very thick hair for the clips to grab. They do seem to be made very well and are sturdy. That's why I gave them 4 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars These little things are great!, May 19, 2008
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
They won't tear your rollers and they hold your hair firmly in place. I am going to buy more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, not as great as other reviewers, September 14, 2009
Kelly (Boston, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
I purchased these to clip over my hot rollers. First, my set came with 12 rollers and there are only 10 clips. Next, they hold ok, but not as good as other reviews have said for me. I have long hair, but I still expected better results. They are a lot better and easier to use than the metal rings that come with the rollers. The quality of the plastic and the design, leaves something to be desired. The opening does not always line up for the comb to go through which shows the cheap quality of the product itself. Not bad, but I would've spent more to get a better product and overall tighter hold on my rollers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hair days, February 9, 2008
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
These clips hold small hot rollers with my unfortunately thin hair very nicely, and the ones that originally came with the rollers did not. I do find that they leave a bit of a line on the top curls, but that vanishes much faster than my curls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product - Conair Super Clips, January 20, 2008
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
The only great product that works with any type of rollers - highly recommend to everyone!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice clips, May 17, 2008
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
I purchased these clips for my Conair heated roller set, because the metal pins that came with the rollers held a little too loosely at times. These clips do a much better job of holding the rollers in place. They are also much easier to use than the metal pins. The only reason I gave the clips four stars instead of five is because they do leave a slight impression in my hair. It's not a real big problem, though, it just looks a little less smooth than I'd like. Still a good product, though, and I do recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes using hot rollers so much easier!, November 18, 2010
This review is from: Conair Hot Roller Super Clips (Health and Beauty)
I have thick hair, and using the wire clips that came with my set of hot rollers was always a hassle - to get them on the roller in the first place and them to keep them there. These clips make curling my hair so much easier as they clip on quickly and hold even the jumbo-size rollers in place. (I have two sets of these rollers: Conair CH14JXR4P Extreme Heat Jumbo and Super Jumbo Rollers) These clips also do not leave crimp marks on my hair like a different set of clips that I have do. I highly recommend supplementing your hot roller set with these clips.

Conair Hot Roller Super Clips