Conair Instant Heat Curling Iron - 1"
- 1" chrome barrel
- 25 temperature controls for all hair types
- Instant heat 60-second heat-up
- Patented Euro design, nonslip grip handle
- Tangle-free swivel cord
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Important safety instructions:
When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be taken, including the following:
Read all instructions before using.
Keep away from water.
Any appliance is electrically live even when the switch is off.
To reduce the risk of death by electric shock:
1. Always unplug appliance immediately after using.
2. Do not use while bathing or in a shower.
3. Do not place or store appliance where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
4. Do not place in, or drop into water or other liquids.
5. If an appliance falls into water, unplug it immediately. Do not reach into the water.
To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
1. This appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in.
2. This appliance should not be used by, on, or near children or individuals with certain disabilities.
3. Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
4. Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to an authorized service center for examination and repair.
5. Keep the cord away from heated surfaces. Do not pull, twist, or wrap cord around appliance, even during storage.
6. Never block the air openings of the appliance or place it on a soft surface, such as a bed or couch, where the air openings may be blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair, and other debris.
7. Never use while sleeping.
8. Never drop or insert any object into any opening or hose.
9. Do not use outdoors or operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
10. Do not use an extension cord to operate appliance.
11. This curling iron is hot when in use. Do not let heated surfaces touch eyes or skin.
12. Do not place the heated curling iron directly on any surface or on the appliance power cord while it is hot or plugged in.
13. Do not touch hot surface of the appliance; use handles or cool tip.
14. Before plugging in, read the information about dual voltage in the operating instructions section of this manual.
15. Do not use a voltage converter with this product.
Save these instructions.
Caution - this product can burn eyes.
Warning: the iron's barrel will get very hot within a few seconds and should not be placed in contact with skin after the curling iron is turned on.
Keep away from children.
Keep away from children.
Never allow the power supply cord to be pulled or twisted. Never wrap the cord around the curling iron. Damage will occur at the high flex point of entry into the curling iron, causing it to rupture and short circuit. Inspect the cord frequently for damage. Stop use immediately if damage is visible or if unit stops or operates intermittently.
Warning: if you think the power is off when the switch is off, you're wrong.
Keep away from water.
Everyone knows that electricity and water are a dangerous combination. But did you know that an electric appliance is still electrically live even if the switch is off? If the plug is in, the power is on. So when you are not using your appliances, keep them unplugged.
Always unplug small appliances.
Please see instructions enclosed in package.
Top Customer Reviews
Fortunately, this curling iron is not only priced well for the value, it beats out the "old school" curling irons I've used for the last 30 years.
I actually bought mine at Walgreens for a higher price after reading about it in a magazine.
Unlike any other iron I've used this one actually heats up in...wait for it....wait for it....30 SECONDS!!!
You can also choose your heat level from 1-15 but be leary of that 15---that is a scorcher.
However, some may be looking for that high of a heat. I keep it around the medium to medium high numbers and it curls in an instant. And I have uber thick hair.
Touch ups are instant rather than waiting for the iron to heat up. If I am going out and find I've missed a spot I can basically now instantly reheat the iron and have it hot 30 seconds after I turn it on.
Negative: I'm probaby odd in that I always hold my curling iron real close to the barrel. Because of this a few times I've accidentally turned the heat level without trying. Not a big deal, but something I'd change if I could to make the wheel maybe a little harder to turn.
Conclusion: tops in my book. I won't go back to the curling irons of the past where I have to wait for them to heat. Instant gratification, baby! :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It works just as expected. Heats up quickly with many different heat settings. Perfect size for my very short hair. Love it!Published 3 days ago by Barbara M
After reading a thousand reviews, I ordered this curling iron out of sheer exhaustion, despite being prepared to shell out up to $100 for something that would actually perform... Read morePublished 4 days ago by C. S.
It works and curls my hair, that's why I bought it and that's what it does.Published 4 days ago by Bozo
I've had this curling iron for about a month & I like it okay. The stand to keep it off the counter gets very hot & tends to burn me. Read morePublished 4 days ago by kstemz
I love this curling iron. It leaves me hair shiny and smooth without damaging it too.Published 8 days ago by Amy
Got delivered on time. And I love it so far. It does have auto shut off and gets hot very quickly.Published 10 days ago by Christian Diaz