4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME
IT TAKES ME ABOUT 4 SECONDS TO TRIM MY CATS CLAWS WITH THIS DEVICE...EASY TO USE, AND VERY VERY SHARP. THE BUILT IN SAFETY GUARD IS HELPFUL IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW SHORT TO TRIM, BUT GETS IN THE WAY SLIGHTLY IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO USE IT. OVERALL NICE PRODUCT...MAKES MY LIFE EASIER.
Published on March 16, 2009 by C. Good

1.0 out of 5 stars Splits nails, dull.
Very disappointed in this product - and shocked considering the good reviews it has received. The blades seem dull and split the nails. Would return if it wasn't too late.
Published on November 19, 2009 by Cate

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, March 16, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars definately worth it!, May 10, 2009
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
my old nail clipper broke and it hurt my hand when i used it. it was one that looked like a pair of scissors. this one looked more sturdy and the price was right. it is totally worth buying. i'd probably pay at least $10 for this, so 6.99 is a bargain.
its sturdy and the spring loaded action allows me to finish the job quickly. i'd recommend this to anyone with a cat. dont waste your time on the cheaper scissor style ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 24, 2009
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
Don't get the buzzing trimmers that take forever, my dog is a squirmer and those would never work. I use this and I can do at least a foot at a time. Works great, solid product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Splits nails, dull., November 19, 2009
Cate (Akron, OH) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars works well + great price, January 13, 2009
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
Sharp blades clipped my cat's nails easily. The guard helps judge how much to cut and avoid cutting off too much.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!!!, January 1, 2010
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
The one thing I really liked was the "Safety Guard" which is a metal piece that allows you to move it into position and limits the cut to about 1/8 of an inch. It really helps if the dog doesn't want to cooperate and makes for a "fast snip" without clipping into a vein. I didn't expect it to be that easy...really a feature they should say more about...Made it easy to rate 5 STARS !!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple and easy to use!, November 18, 2009
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
I have a couple of very difficult cats. A very old man cat and a young unspayed (soon to be) girl cat. Neither let's me come near the claws. This clipper was so easy to use, I did all of their nails in 10 minutes with basically no struggle. As long as that safety guard stays in place, i'll use this thing for a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars They do the job w/no problems, September 15, 2009
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
Cutting the cat's claws is like, well, herding cats! These clippers do their job by performing the task well without introducing any complications: The cut is sharp (no splintering) and the depth is good every time.

The build quality feels good, but I know they won't last forever. I like these well enough that I'll probably pick up another pair in case I lose these.

3.0 out of 5 stars At first I really liked it..., March 4, 2014
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
When I first received this clipper, I loved it as I clip my cats nails every other week or so. This is very important as you know what very sharp nails can do! :-#

Anyway, they dulled out very quickly and split the kitty's nails. That just doesn't work for me.
It is cheap enough to buy a new one every couple months but instead I am going to order a professional one.
Don't want to get kitty mad at me!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, great price, January 30, 2010
Y. Lu "YL" (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Conair Nail Clipper, Small (Colors May Vary) (Misc.)
Just trimmed all the nails on my 2 cats less than 2 minutes without them hissing at me. that says it all....

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›