Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on August 21, 2013
I've had a couple of these brushes. When the first one fell apart after 3 months, I thought it was just a fluke, but this is my second, I've had it 2 1/2 months and it's falling apart. The bristles are still in, but the rubber padding that holds them comes unglued if you use this brush on wet hair. I have very thick, moderately long hair and when I've used these brushes on only dry hair they hold up just fine, but if used on wet hair, they come unglued very quickly. Save your money. Spend a little bit more on a good brush that will hold up instead of trying to save money on this one!
0Comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 25, 2013
Just over a month after buying it, the tips are falling off, leaving me with a painful brushing experience. Do not buy.
11 comment|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2014
Conair Hair products are the worst. It will work well for few months and then it will stop working. When i asked couple of friends they had the same experience. Recently I bought a hair dryer and after 8 months it stopped working. When i called conair for warranty they asked me to send it to AZ with $7 in the pack. Please dont trust Conair.
0Comment|93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2015
These brushes broke my daughters beautiful long hair She is five and has only had her hair cut once before. Her hair is all the way down her waist and when I would brush with these brushes they would break the hair and make more knots. Might be good for short hair but not for long hair.
on August 7, 2013
I used only couple of times and bristle came off! I will never buy Conair brushes for myself. Especially the small brush it has been glued really badly it came off on the second day!!
on March 26, 2014
bristles are hard and thick. doesn't feel nice agains your scalp and isn't very good at getting out tangles. I would not recommend this.
on October 29, 2015
rubber bases holding the bristles loosen and fall out too easily, this is garbage
on April 10, 2014
do not buy this brush - it will just be a waste of money you - I have really long hair and it pulls on it and I just don't like it
on February 23, 2015
The midsize brush already fell apart. The other remains working fine, but I have no doubt it'll break soon enough.
on October 22, 2014
After just using these brushes for a very short time they fell apart.