5.0 out of 5 stars Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat
Published on September 27, 2010 by MrsFusion

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best made design.
This bath spa is a great concept but very bulky and if used properly, it is too short. I put the feet down and just enjoy the bubbles.
Published 20 months ago by Maggie S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat, September 27, 2010
This review is from: Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager (Kitchen)
I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting it to be that great...but, boy I was wrong! It was wonderful, much more powerful than I expected!!! I like my bath HOT, so I put pure hot water in the tub, threw in my sea salts, filled up the tub and got in. It was great! I only wish my tub was deeper! I had to keep it on the lowest setting, otherwise I would have been mopping the floor. I have a claw foot tub and I'm only 5'2", so it fit perfectly. I had no problems with it staying stuck down. I couldn't even hear the pump with all the bubbling going on. Very relaxing! I would recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great substitute for jacuzzi, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager (Kitchen)
I bought this product over a year ago when I was very ill. It helped me get thru and extended period of illness and fatigue. It fit great in my smallish fiberglass tub. The material of the "mat" part can be a bit hard on your back or neck; I used a plastic blow up pillow to cushion that area. Really enjoyed the bubbles and it sits permanently in my bathroom so I can use it anytime. It's not quite as powerful as a real jacuzzi, but good enough. I only paid about $50 for mine at the time. I thought it was the best $50 I ever spent! I got so spoiled I'd rather take my jacuzzi bath than my shower every morning, and I'm a shower person...

5.0 out of 5 stars much more than I expected, March 15, 2012
This review is from: Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager (Kitchen)
Although I had read the rave reviews on Amazon before placing my order, I thought, 'for this amount of money and a little machine, these people must be easily impressed'. I was wrong. My apologies. This makes a wonderful soothing bath. It's almost too hard to believe.

My tub has a textured bottom, so the suction cups didn't work, which allows the mat to float to the top of the water. It was not really a problem for me ~ I was just careful. However, I marine epoxied some magnets to the floor of my tub and the underside of the mat, which works very well.

I am now thinking about how I can just as cheaply make my tub into a soaking tub so I can enjoy the bubbles up to my neck. :)

I am now ordering one for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOWSERS!!!, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager (Kitchen)
Very much worth it. This is my first review for a product I bought on Amazon, but I had to write something.
It's extremely powerful for this smaller version that they offer.
I probably could get this cheaper some where else, but I really couldn't find it
anywhere. It soothes my aching muscles and relieves fatigue. I have an old tub so I don't have a
problem with the suction cups sticking. One review on here said it's difficult to keep it on a higher
setting and this is absolutely true. If I put it on the medium or higher setting, the water bubbles
start spouting out of the tub.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than old one, May 1, 2012
This review is from: Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager (Kitchen)
I had an old portable spa, but in moving, I misplaced the mat portion which was soft vinyl. This mat is is firmer and has more spaces to emit the bubbles. Love the mat, but my old control unit was programmable, liked the fact that it could be timed and force of bubbles could be varied.

2.0 out of 5 stars Piece of junk, March 26, 2013
This review is from: Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager (Kitchen)
Hard plastic parts in the mat itself. I can't even imagine that being fun to rest upon even with the displacement of the water, but perhaps I am wrong. I don't know because I'll never get to experience it in the bathtub. The bubbler is two parts, a remote control switch and the blower. When something as simple as a blower and a bathmat are made complex by workers who don't seem to quality control their work, then you know you are barking up the wrong tree purchasing this thing. I followed the instructions to the letter and the parts never managed to work. Faulty wiring? Poor connection? Broken solder sweat? Who knows and frankly who cares, as I'm sending this back and getting the more simplified version. I bumped up my review to two stars because they gave me my money back after a little cajoling and putting up with an initial customer service person who was a disaster.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best made design., March 11, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 24, 2014
not what i expeced.returned

4.0 out of 5 stars Word of caution before you buy!!!!!, June 8, 2012
This review is from: Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager (Kitchen)
I agree with all the other reveiws that this is a terrific product and now I want a deeper tub to more enjoy this unit! Word of caution, if your tub is textured, you will not be able to suction the mat to the tub and you will continually be trying to hold it down with your body. It still works and does a great job, but I think you loose 50% of the relaxation keeping your feet at the bottom of it to keep it from floating up. I did try putting the mat on the side of the tub with the bubbles pointing to the wall: it held so great to the wall but the bubble action was too tidal wavey. You might look at another option if you have a textured tub.

Conair Thermal Spa Bath Mat Massager