4.0 out of 5 stars Conair Touch & Tone Massager
Very useful for small use; doesn't have a lot of power.
Published on March 8, 2006 by WILLIAM J JONES JR

2.0 out of 5 stars a toy, not a massager
It is lightweight and quiet, both pluses. But it's power is entirely inadequate for massage. The first one I purchased I returned because I thought the speed button was defective. But the second one did the same thing - there's no noticeable difference between the low and high speeds.
Published on January 12, 2006 by GCR

2.0 out of 5 stars a toy, not a massager, January 12, 2006

1.0 out of 5 stars No power..., March 25, 2006
This review is from: Conair Touch And Tone Massager With Magnet Attachment, White (Health and Beauty)
I've been a huge fan and user of the Wahl-7-in-1 personal massager for going on five years - in fact I've burnt out the motor in two of them. I was replacing the most recent flameout (really my fault), when I discovered that production of the Whal-7-in-1 had halted and the places I usually look for such things were no longer carrying it. So I tried the Conair Massager and another brand. This massager has no power and is no comparison to the Wahl-7-in-1. I should have known better as I used to have a Conair travel blow dryer that also had very little power. Guess that's what I go for trying cheap!

1.0 out of 5 stars Too weak for therapy or pleasure!, August 9, 2012
We ordered this massager strickly for recreational bedroom use, to replace one we had owned for many years. The massager that we had previously was very similar in appearance to this Conair, but as it turns out, significantly more powerful. Unfortunately the old one was thrown out without verifying the brand name or model number, so we were replacing it without that information. This Conair massager is very inadequate for my wife and doesn't get the job done, even on the higher setting. She is fairly sensitive and hasn't been able to tolerate stronger settings on some toys we have tried over the years. It's a good thing this was inexpensive, because it was a complete waste of money. I can't imagine how anyone could possibly get any benefit from it for sore muscles or other therapeutic uses when it can't even provide adequate sensations in the most sensitive of spots! Totally useless in our opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Conair Touch & Tone Massager, March 8, 2006
Very useful for small use; doesn't have a lot of power.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Personal Messager, January 25, 2012
If you're looking to use this product for more...'sensitive areas'...then this will work very well!

Highly recommended, both speeds are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars works, December 6, 2012
When the moon is in Scorpio I miss a man's touch. Rather than go to a bar and hope to "get lucky" I've got ol sparky and no deadbeats on my couch the next morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great vibrator! Horrible massager!, February 5, 2012
So,yeah just like the title,its true. Has great orgasm potential! But not so great at massaging away back pain. I just ordered another one recently,because I used up last one that lasted way over 5 years! :) (for personal use) ;) Great Product!

2.0 out of 5 stars Only 2 stars, May 8, 2009
Only 2 stars. Almost not worth plugging up. There is no massage power. There is no need for this unit to have 2 speeds. They are both about the same; slow and low. It will take you hours to relieve any tension using this product. The first usage it sounded like it was on it's last leg.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Massager, March 2, 2008
This is a great little quiet hand-held massager. I bought one and use it daily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Vibrator which is what I bought it for, October 20, 2013
This is a great vibrator which is what I bought it for. It is lightweight and does not have the switch in the front like the too strong noisy Wahl does so I do not accidently turn it off when I am using it. It is a little stronger than I like as I have been trying so long to find a replacement for the Electric Sexplorer that broke due to the short cord so it kept falling off the bed. I had bought this same one several years ago and that one was even stronger. I may order two more in case one breaks as the battery operated ones are too weak and noisy and most of the electric ones are way too strong. IN all I am happy with the long cord, light weight, quiet two speed orgasmic vibrator.