4.0 out of 5 stars Conair Touch & Tone Massager
Very useful for small use; doesn't have a lot of power.
Published on March 8, 2006 by WILLIAM J JONES JR

2.0 out of 5 stars a toy, not a massager
It is lightweight and quiet, both pluses. But it's power is entirely inadequate for massage. The first one I purchased I returned because I thought the speed button was defective. But the second one did the same thing - there's no noticeable difference between the low and high speeds.
Published on January 12, 2006 by GCR

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Conair Touch and Tone Massager, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Conair Touch And Tone Massager With Magnet Attachment, White (Health and Beauty)
This is a great massager with a strong vibration. It can be used for pain or definitely for pleasure. I would recommend it to all my lady friends.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete waste of time and money., July 30, 2011
I've had this paperweight (it's really not even good for that) for several years. Every few months I move it from one place to another to get it out of my way. It's complete and utter junk. I bought it for my upper shoulders and lower back. The problem is that it's so cheaply made, when you apply ANY pressure with it to where you need it the most, the more pressure you place on it, the less it vibrates. If you put too much pressure on it, it comes to a complete stop.

On low speed, the vibrations are faster but with less motion. On "high" speed the vibrations are slower but with more motion - that is until you touch to what you want to massage. Then it becomes useless.

I actually used it last night with the small round knob attachment to apply pressure to my lower back. Without it plugged in. In other words, a magic marker or rolling pin handle would have done just as well. Conair? It's a Con, all right. A mosquito in a pill bottle would give you a better massage.

Don't waste your money. Want a real massager? Get a Hitachi Magic Wand. Well worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Seriously disappoined, June 14, 2008
I was seriously disappointed with this massager. I have used hand-held massagers in the past with success when my muscles were tight and sore, but this one just does not have the power to do any good. It is more of a tickle machine than a massager. It did absolutely no good at all. On my tightest muscles I couldn't even feel that it was doing anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars No power, not worth the money!, April 13, 2009
Darth Mom (Yelm, WA USA) - See all my reviews
I purchased this because I was looking for a more powerful massage than the battery powered hand held models and I can't believe it, the vibration is worthless! Please don't waste your money on this, there is not even enough vibration to soothe a sore finger! I have just ordered the Wahl and I hope that I will have better luck. ......I really hate to say this but I need to add that my husband and I were hoping that this massager would double for a 'personal toy' but there is not even enough power for that. So ladies, look elsewhere!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, November 13, 2013
This little goodie is quiet and just powerful enough to get the job/jobs done. I had one years ago and was thrilled to find another on Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrible back massager, good starter vibrator, October 19, 2013
Let's get this part out of the way. This is not and was not designed to be a massager for your back or actual tense and sore muscles. This is a vibrator designed to be sold in 'regular' stores and/or for people who are a bit too shy to buy a 'real' vibrator that's openly meant to be one. The grip length makes it useless for massaging your back, since the handle's so short, you give yourself another muscle cramp trying to reach your back! So, let's review this thing based on what it's actually meant for.

Presumably most people who will buy this product for personal use don't have a huge toy collection to begin with, so the stimulation isn't very strong. I find it works well to get the job done even on the lowest setting, but people who have been using toys for longer will probably find that it doesn't do much for them. The handle's a good length for holding it to the targeted region.

The one major downside is that it does get a little warm if you use it for too long. After about an hour or so, it gets almost too hot to hold comfortably. Also, I personally find that only the main attachment (the one you see attached to the device in the picture) does much of anything, but your mileage might vary.

As an added bonus, the magnet attachment (it looks a bit like a two layer wedding cake) actually does wonders for helping with a tension headache, if applied to my temples for a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!, May 21, 2013
This massager has provided me with tension relief in my neck and shoulders and has also spiced up my bedroom. It could be a little more powerful, although it is quite pleasing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, February 19, 2013
Poor performance 1 Poor performance 2 Poor performance 3 Poor performance4 Poor performance, Poor performance Poor performance Poor performance Poor performance Poor performance Poor performance

5.0 out of 5 stars Gentle touch, September 12, 2012
I think a gentle-touch vibrator like this one is harder to find. I have had this one for several years and am now replacing it. I hope they keep making these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not for large muscle massage, November 13, 2011
I've had a few of these over the years so I knew when I got it that it isn't powerful enough to massage say- your thigh. It is mostly for sinus massage and um... personal uses.

‹ Previous | 1 2 316 | Next ›