5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found
Published on June 26, 2009 by S. Ralls

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a universal fit!!!
While this might be a great diffuser, it is NOT, as other reviews have mentioned, a universal fit. Even on my Conair 1875 hair dryer, which is the same brand as the diffuser, this diffuser would not stay on. Too bad, because I was looking forward to it.
Published on July 15, 2011 by Emily Kurland

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a universal fit!!!, July 15, 2011
This review is from: Conair Pro Tourmaline Universal Finger Diffuser, Black (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found, June 26, 2009
S. Ralls (Springfield, MO USA) - See all my reviews
I recently switched from the diffuser that came with my dryer to this one, and am very happy with it. My dryer's original diffuser was quite shallow and had no rim, so my hair tended to spill all over the place while drying. I have long, very curly hair, and the rim on this diffuser makes it MUCH easier to keep my hair where I need it to be to dry effectively. I haven't noticed a particular reduction in frizz, but I haven't paid particularly close attention, either. This diffuser makes drying quicker and easier, and fit my dryer perfectly, gripping nicely with no danger of falling off, so it gets five stars from me.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's So So., June 25, 2011
I think this diffuser could work great if I could get it to stay on my Conair dryer. I would not consider this diffuser "universal".

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits on all blow dryers!, April 22, 2011
I love this diffuser, it fits on my multiple blow dryers and work well. I'm not sure about the "tourmaline" but the diffuser is great!

2.0 out of 5 stars didn't fit, February 1, 2010
Henry Dell (Westborough MA) - See all my reviews
I'm sure the diffuser is fine but it isn't a "universal fit." The company, however, was fair in accepting its return.

4.0 out of 5 stars Conair Tlourmaline Diffuser, January 8, 2011
I bought this 3 weeks ago and so far I am satisfied with it. My thick wavy curly hair dries in 15 minutes.
I have very little frizz when I am done and my curls come out amazing.
My diffuser has not popped off my dryer yet but I don't detach it at all I just leave it on the dryer constantly.
I also like the fact that my hair does not come out looking like a lions mane with volume. It tones down the volume which is what I need.
I would recommend this to a friend who has thick curly hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits perfectly, July 1, 2013
i have a Babyliss Nano Titanium Pro and it fits very well, and has nice little rubber grippy bits inside to help make the hold more secure so it won't fly off with use.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works!, March 15, 2011
I have long, fine, wavy hair. I bought this because when I blow-dry my hair without a diffuser, my hair gets straightened out and a bit frizzy. With this, it's wavy, full of body, and much less frizzy. Does work best when you take the extra time needed to dry on low speed and low heat. But it will work at higher temp and speed.

3.0 out of 5 stars diffuser, August 4, 2013
Lots of people complaining about the fit and no one makes a comment on the actual size of the opening-break out a tape measure and include something helpful in your review.

1.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't STAY ON., July 17, 2011
Seattleite (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This product says "universal fit" and it has a small degree of flexibility in the area where you push it on to your dryer. But a big WARNING -- even if it fits, it doesn't stay on. The parts that make contact with the dryer are hard plastic with only tiny nubs of hard rubber -- there's not nearly enough friction to keep it on a dryer even if it does fit. Force it on, get a snug fit, and it pops right back off.

I used it on an Andis dryer and it is completely useless. Junk. I threw it away. Don't buy it.

Rate and Discover Movies