Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 15, 2011
While this might be a great diffuser, it is NOT, as other reviews have mentioned, a universal fit. Even on my Conair 1875 hair dryer, which is the same brand as the diffuser, this diffuser would not stay on. Too bad, because I was looking forward to it.
66 comments| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 25, 2011
I think this diffuser could work great if I could get it to stay on my Conair dryer. I would not consider this diffuser "universal".
on June 26, 2009
I recently switched from the diffuser that came with my dryer to this one, and am very happy with it. My dryer's original diffuser was quite shallow and had no rim, so my hair tended to spill all over the place while drying. I have long, very curly hair, and the rim on this diffuser makes it MUCH easier to keep my hair where I need it to be to dry effectively. I haven't noticed a particular reduction in frizz, but I haven't paid particularly close attention, either. This diffuser makes drying quicker and easier, and fit my dryer perfectly, gripping nicely with no danger of falling off, so it gets five stars from me.
on January 8, 2011
I bought this 3 weeks ago and so far I am satisfied with it. My thick wavy curly hair dries in 15 minutes.
I have very little frizz when I am done and my curls come out amazing.
My diffuser has not popped off my dryer yet but I don't detach it at all I just leave it on the dryer constantly.
I also like the fact that my hair does not come out looking like a lions mane with volume. It tones down the volume which is what I need.
I would recommend this to a friend who has thick curly hair.
on April 22, 2011
I love this diffuser, it fits on my multiple blow dryers and work well. I'm not sure about the "tourmaline" but the diffuser is great!
on February 1, 2013
This was in the middle between the other 2 diffusers i bought, but i kept this one becuase its the only one that sort of fit my dryer. It still pops off too often, so i have to hold it, but its the only one that would at least stay on for me to hold on to. I cant blame the maker since my dryer is a high end and small niche maker "j'bere" and has grooves that make it hard to find attachments for.

The diffusers was very inexpensive and worth keeping for the price. The bowl was large enough to hold most of my hair. My hair is thick and long and goes to below my chest. It works as it should. I really need a diffuser so since its the only that sort of worked, I like it.
review image review image review image review image review image
on January 11, 2015
I bought this from another vendor and thought it was a good deal, since it's universal and was under $7. First of all, it's cheap plastic that doesn't feel as sturdy as other diffuser attachments. Second, it constantly blows off the dryer in the middle of drying the hair, even on low. That's really annoying. Yes, it will kind of do the job, but it does nothing to separate curls and causes frizziness. Third, it's a bulky and awkward shape making it difficult to work with. I can't wait to replace it.
on January 22, 2015
This was a terrible product! It broke the first time I used it; some of the parts that hold it onto the hair dryer broke, then I tried to at least get some use out of it, the parts of it melted. I have a Conair hair dryer and this item wasn't really "universal"...The seller refused to replace it even though it was only 3 months old; I didn't use it the first 2 months. I would NEVER buy from this seller again!!!!!!
on May 3, 2014
I have a conair hairdryer so of course I thought it would fit but it didn't. I am returning it : ( I should have listened to the other reviews but I figured I'd give it a try. I will bring my dryer to a beauty supply store to e sure I purchase the correct one next time.
on March 15, 2011
I have long, fine, wavy hair. I bought this because when I blow-dry my hair without a diffuser, my hair gets straightened out and a bit frizzy. With this, it's wavy, full of body, and much less frizzy. Does work best when you take the extra time needed to dry on low speed and low heat. But it will work at higher temp and speed.