5.0 out of 5 stars NICE PRODUCT
I hadn't bought hot rollers in 20 years or more, so I didn't know what to expect. These heat up quickly and stay hot in your hair for a long time, but you don't need to keep them in forever to get the effect. Clips are good, after you remember to put the longer side on the top to hold the curler up! Good buy, I'd do it again!
Published 22 months ago by CCG_Florida

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad set
Published on May 8, 2012 by anonymous

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad set, May 8, 2012
This review is from: Conair Xtreme Instant Heat Jumbo And Super Jumbo Hair Setter with Super Clips, 12 count (Health and Beauty)
I have had this roller set for several months. I am glad to have the large sized set of rollers, but while I appreciate that the new version includes the clips which I had to buy separately, they make marks in my hair. The original wire clips would work better if the straight part was longer, so they would stay in. Probably the worst thing about these rollers is that while they heat up quickly, they also cool down quickly, and the lovely curls are out within minutes because the rollers don't become hot enough for long enough to be effective. I am very disappointed in the set and would love to have a quality, slow heating set that heats my hair long enough for the curl to stay in all day, like the older type of rollers that are made of a heavier plastic. At least for my hair the "Ceramic layered technology" and quick heat up is unimpressive. Perhaps Conair will read this and go retro, to the older, heavier type, and incorporate some modern elements like longer wire clips, the lovely velvet surface, auto shut-off and the large and jumbo size. I would buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE PRODUCT, April 11, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great rollers, June 4, 2012
these are great rollers especially for people who have really curly hair and want a looser curl!Please dont get these if you want tight curls.

3.0 out of 5 stars Conair Xtreme Instant Curlers, March 25, 2013
The curlers do not work as well as expected. I also do not like the clips that hold the curlers. They leave "bend" marks in the hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long hair with body...finally, June 24, 2012
I love these rollers. They give my long hair so much body instead of the more tight curls of smaller rollers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Causes a crimp in my hair where the clips latch on, June 18, 2013
I saw others comment in reviews that the clips cause crimps where you affix them over the rollers. I have fine hair and this definitely is the case for me. Unfortunately, I cannot use this product because of this.

2.0 out of 5 stars hard to use the clips, March 19, 2013
Tracey Tempel (Monrovia, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
The roller are held in place by plastic clips that don't work very well, and don't seem like they will last very long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heats Quickly - Curls Great, December 28, 2012
I have long, thick hair. These are the perfect size, heat up quickly and curl hair well. As others have said, the clips do leave marks on your hair - so you will want to order (or purchase from your local beauty supply) the old metal clips.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, February 28, 2013
Works good once you get used to the clips for the rollers. It says you cant use these in wet hair (too bad I didnt remember that beforehand..) my hair is 12" sausage curles, but when straight is 14 " long. I use on slightly damp hair and I leave the rollers in until my hair is dry and there is no more heat from the rollers. I dont add anything to my hair before rolling because of their velour covering on the rollers, just makes them nasty over time. Spritz and go, lasts all day. Gives nice curly flips, use the four big rollers down center for volume.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought it on 22nd July 2014, used only twice ..., August 28, 2014
Bought it on 22nd July 2014, used only twice but it didn't heat up despite the orange light being present.
Waited fr 10mins but it still didn't heat up.
This is just my 3rd time of usage.