All Small & Mighty Triple Concentrated Liquid Laundry Detergent, Stainlifter, 96-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)
- All is safe for hand washables, for use with bleach and for septic tanks
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
As it turns out, this new product is just as good (if not identical) to the old product. I fill up the washer, which takes plenty of clothes, fill up the All cap to level 2 (about half a capful), and it works perfectly. The bottles shipped without any spillage (that often wasn't the case with the older product, so perhaps the big change here is to the canister, not the content). The price point is about right and with Prime shipping, it all works out. The clothes are clean, the washer happy, and the little guy's skin is rash-free. What more can I ask for?
If you want to cut nasty stuff out of your clothes washing routine, then I highly recommend All - Free & Clear laundry detergent. By the way, it is recommended by dermatologists for people who have skin that is sensitive to perfumes and dyes.
I do just have ONE complaint, which is why it gets four stars instead of five. The cap - it's so oversized, it makes it REALLY easy to use too much. Line 1 is for one load of laundry, and it goes all the way to four lines. UGH! I find that rather frustrating. If you do a whole cap-full, it'll be really easy to make each of these only last 24 loads instead of 96.
Other than that, I love this stuff!
What I like about the Small & Mighty is it keeps your laundry fresh smelling for weeks.
And this is a BUY!!!
1. Seems to be great of sensitive skin. I have a 7 month old son. I accidently used the ALL that I used on our cloths on his when he was 4 weeks old. No rashes, no problem. I have had problems with other detergents in the past and this has not been an issue for me either.
2. It gets stains out! I was EVERYTHING in cold except sheets and towels. I spain treat the my sons' bids, but that is all, and there are very few stains. I use cloth diapers as well. I do wash them on hot, but w/ a prewash and the same amount as most of my other wash, there are very few stains. Even though he's been on solid food for 2 months.
3. The container is well thought out. The nozzle is very low, so you can set it on a shelf and not have to tip it up to get the rest of the detergent out until it's almost empty, just a load or 2.
4. The smell is fine. I don't smell it greatly on my cloths or towels, and I'm good w/ that.
5. LOVE the convenience of Subscripe and Save. NO, it's not as cheap as if you get it on sale in Houston. But I don't have time to only shop sales, and it's cheaper than it would be if I got it full price all the time. So I'm happy w/ the delivery to my door, and never worry about running out. Remember I'm washing baby cloths and diapers, we go through a LOT of detergent in our house. And this is all we use anymore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
does an effective job as a cleaner for all colors and all temperatures of water. its is quite a problem solver in the washroomPublished on February 7, 2014 by David G. Cruse
I had not used this item since I was growing up. It works well on our stains and is not over fragranced. Read morePublished on August 17, 2012 by T (email me questions)
The laundry soap works well and is ultra concentrated so it lasts a long time (don't add a lot especially not in HE laundry machines. Read more
I love the fact that it's 3x concentrated and still works. I can use less and still get clean smelling cloths. I have used other detergents and my clothes still smelled dirty.Published on January 15, 2012 by Amazon Customer
Approximately 10 years ago my dermatologist recommended that I try All Free and Clear detergent as I am diagnosed with Atopic dermatitis. Read morePublished on December 13, 2011 by Penmouse
I've been an All Free and Clear customer for many many years, due to fragrance sensitivity that causes painful sores. It was the only thing I'd buy. Read morePublished on November 18, 2011 by gadget gal
I recently switched from organic cleaners to this one. My clothes were looking dingy and not smelling good. I have to say I am impressed. Read morePublished on July 11, 2011 by L. owens
I have never had an issue with the scent free or original, but the fresh rain scent I purchased this time had a very strong perfumy scent to them. Read morePublished on June 13, 2011 by christie ryan
This detergent smells good and get the laundry clean. I personally get tired of the smell so i wouldn't suggest buying in bulk.Published on May 2, 2011 by val