5.0 out of 5 stars it works great
Published 23 months ago by Francisco

3.0 out of 5 stars Messed up piece
This charger works very well, and is very sufficent for onces who use their phones all day. It comes with three different plugs that can hook to different phones, ipads, etc. The main problem with mine is that the piece that fit into my phone came defective! It did not work and I was very upset! I would reccomend this product but make sure you check your pieces!
Published 20 months ago by Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars it works great, February 16, 2013
I got it quick, when I got it i thought that it was going to be bigger butit wasn't so that was a good thing and still is now. The battery charges my phone two times. The portable charger, charges somewhat fast. I like the convenience that it has a LED flash light. it is bright and shoots at a long distance compared to my other hand held flash light. Even though they didn't have other colors to chose from it is a grea deal. I had another charger for my phone and it didn't charge it all the way like this one does. in the package it comes with a cable that is an adapter that connects to micro usb to charge this device, micro usb to charge your cell phone and an ipod 30 pin connector. Depending for what you need it for as long as those type of connection work on your device, oh yeah with the flash light , if you press it once again it turns into a light that you can use on your bike if you want to since it blink rapidly. When i got this i thought that it was going to be a bad product but I was way off, it is really good. I recommend this product to who ever wants to buy it, it works ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what promised., November 14, 2013
Very nice compact unit that seems to accomplish what is promised. It appears to be well made and is easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be working great!, December 27, 2013
My son hasn't been using this too long, but he said it charges up pretty quickly and works well for his iRacer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery charger, November 10, 2014
It is worth the price. Seller sent the item quickly

4.0 out of 5 stars Good compact charger for iPhone, April 25, 2013
Sandra (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
This is a very flat, small charger. It's about 1.5 inches wide and 3.75 inches long, but it is less than a 0.5 inches in thickness so it isn't bulky; you can easily slip it into a small pocket in your bag or purse. When I drain my iPhone 4s to about 35-40%, it can fully recharge my phone in about 2 hours. This is a lifesaver when you are traveling and using apps with location service. It is also powerful enough to charge your iPad; the charger has two settings, one for phones and one for larger devices. Again, it took a couple hours to fully charge my iPad after draining the battery to below 50%.

The package comes with a number of adapters, including one for older iPhones; if you have a iPhone 5 you will need to either buy an adapter or use your own cord.

The only thing keeping me from giving this charger 5 stars is that the iPhone adapter kept getting stuck in my phone, and it took a bit to wrench it out. From now on, I'm going to use an iPhone USB cord with the charger. Other than the iPhone adapter getting stuck, which is easy to remedy, it is a great little charger!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little product, May 10, 2013
I bought this product to take on backpacking trips to recharge my Iphone 4s. It will give me between 75% and 80% charge and it only weighs 1.9 ounces which is why I chose this model because I needed it to be light weight for backpacking. Another plus was the low price. I would have given it 5 stars if I could have got a full charge but I pretty much knew going in that was wishful thinking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Messed up piece, June 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Received late because of USPS, was going to return it because I didn't need it, but glad I kept it because this thing rocks!, May 31, 2013
Ok, so, I ordered this item for my wife and my trip recently to San Diego as a backup means to charge our phone batteries on the long flights from Alabama to San Diego. Unfortunately, USPS screwed up and routed my item to who knows in Texas, otherwise I would have had the item the day before we left for our trip. So, I contacted the seller to see what was going on and found out about the USPS incident. I advised the seller I wouldn't be needing the item so I was instructed to mark it return to sender and the charges would be refunded to my credit card. I ended up purchasing a Rayovac charger at my local Wal-Mart and I wish I hadn't...18 bucks for a little piece of white plastic that, even fully charged, might give my cellphone 10% more juice. So, thankfully curiosity got the better of me and I decided to try out the item anyway. My phone, at 50% capacity, was fully recharged in less than an hour and still left me with 75% capacity on the charger! Plus it has a flashlight and two modes for charging! Needless to say, I am keeping this fantastic little item....you never know when it'll come in handy. I'll probably add a solar charger down the road but, for now, this little device gives me peace of mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars great moblie charger/backup, April 21, 2013
okay, i got one of these. mine came with adaptors for iphone, mini usb and micro usb. my unit came fully charged (really should be stored long term at only 50%) feels nice, does not feel cheap to me.
the bag is actually useful to carry all the tip, cable and charger in.

a little over priced. instructions not really helpful. 'chinglish'.
but the unit is pretty well designed and will auto shut off. single button interface is very easy to use after a few minutes of play.

led light is a nice touch.

i would give this 5 stars, but i feel the price should be in the 10-15 dollar range, considering todays global market.

Concept Green Battery Portable Charger - 2000mah