4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice wine rack., January 8, 2011
Ordered this through Amazon and received it. I started to assemble it and realized that one of the chrome metal wine glass holder racks had a screw hole that wasn't drilled through so I couldn't screw it on to the wood. Called the company who shipped it, which at the time was justwineracks.com, and they sent me a complete new set of wine glass holder racks without a problem. (Now I have two extra.)

Easy to assemble, but you'll want a cordless screw driver. I installed mine in about 30 minutes and used the wall mount option. Originally I wanted to hang from the ceiling, but I decided it didn't want to have to go through the trouble of finding the studs etc. so I hung it on the cabinet next to the sink. Perfect.

It holds nine medium size wine glasses, 3 in each wine glass holder but glasses with large bases will not fit.

Very sturdy using the wall mount option, not worried about loading it with wine bottles on the top.

Overall I'm very happy with this order, it looks really nice and is a nice space saver.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bar Glass Rack, April 28, 2010
J. Dayton (4671 Fuentes Wy.Las Vegas, Nev.89121 Usa) - See all my reviews
I find this Product very useful in that it makes more room in my cabinets. And the metal arch brackets are a nice touch in my
bar area.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, January 14, 2008
We love it and so does everyone who comes in to our home and see's it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking / and fit, January 16, 2014
This review is from: Concept Housewares WR-49526 Solid-Wood Ceiling/Wall-Mount Wine Rack, Espresso, 6 Bottle (Kitchen)
Fits perfectly
Looks good
Had to place in tight locAtion
Did not want anything too big classy yet functional
Works great

5.0 out of 5 stars modern and simple with two different mounting options, October 12, 2013
We replaced a moss rock fireplace with a gas fireplace, leaving
a space almost 3 ft. wide to figure out what to do with. In the end we made it a minibar, and attached the rack with the links to the interior ceiling of the space. That allowed us to lenghten or shorten as needed.
Great for the living/dining room space and gave that space a purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging Wine Rack Has Worked Perfectly, June 30, 2013
This item worked perfectly for what we needed. Everyone who has seen it says that they like it and it fits well where we have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, June 7, 2013
I have had a Concept Housewares hanging pot rack for almost ten years; since I was remodeling my kitchen, I was excited to find they were still making products!

Easy to assemble, and looks great. Not very large, only of our three glasses will fit in each rail...but we are not major wine connoisseurs, so works fine for us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sharp & Sturdy, May 15, 2013
It took us a bit to get this thing up. Only because we used the arms to attach it to the wall, and the only part you screw into the wall is the arms, not the base. Once it was up, it has been a great storage area for my apartment. I love my stemware so it's great to have space to put my glasses, my wine, and it looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice, December 29, 2012
K. Nelson (Knoxville, TN United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great quality piece. The top holds 6 bottles nicely and the bottom holds 6 red wine glasses nicely and 4 champagne flutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a home bar, October 26, 2012
I can't belive how many people have asked me where did I get this from and who installed it. When I tell them I installed it they can't belive it. Very professional looking rack.

Rate and Discover Movies