- Series: Studies in Philosophical Psychology
- Hardcover: 176 pages
- Publisher: Routledge Kegan & Paul (August 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415001722
- ISBN-13: 978-0415001724
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 7.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,227,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Concept and Object: The Unity of the Proposition in Logic and Psychology (Studies in Philosophical Psychology)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
More About the Author