5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
My son loves them. Belated Christmas present. Matches the rest of his ensemble. He loved them. Very cushy and comfortable.
Published 3 months ago by Threeand1

2.0 out of 5 stars Superman Fan
Published 7 months ago by Russell Vollmers II

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 2, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars small, February 7, 2014
This particular product came quickly to my address in good condition, I feel great,but is somewhat small just a little but i can use this like that. I recommend it to all of you. a little bigger more that your sizzing

1.0 out of 5 stars Superman Slippers, February 7, 2014
My husband wore these for about a week and then they were completely flat! Need to us a better foam/cusion in these. What a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice house shoes., January 28, 2014
The shoes are comfortable, warm, colorful, and have a lot of cushion for support. They go well with my superman bath robe too. Satisfied customer here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but hard to keep your foot in!, January 20, 2014
These slippers are very comfortable when you're lounging around in them, and the glow-in-the-dark symbol is awesome, but it doesn't have a snug fit along the sides so your foot tends to fall out while you walk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slippers, December 16, 2013
Item was as expected Thank you This item will be a great addition to the giftee that will be receiving it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superman Slippers, December 6, 2013
I was hoping to find just the right size and am glad this product was available. I love Superman stuff!

5.0 out of 5 stars love them just what orders, November 30, 2013
this are wonderful bought for son in law for xmas gift i know i will be buying from you again

2.0 out of 5 stars Superman Fan, November 23, 2013
I am a Fan and sometimes you can't find what you like at the Stores. I think AMAZON is great because you can type what you are looking for without have to wonder the ISLES of a Department store looking for things. They look just like the Picture. The picture does not show that there is Superman text is written on the sole of the slipper. They are comfortable and good to use walking around the house.

It is just over a month and it is December 31st 2013. I just happened to be sitting on the floor and I looked down at the bottom of my slippers. There was a whole in them and the other sleeper is falling apart at the seems. I have taken care of my slippers and I don't walk on anything that would have damaged them. I really like them but I have very disappointed in how they were made. These don't appear to be the type of sleepers made to last. It does not have a realistic sole to the slipper, it is just cloth. You can see that it life span was just a month. I gave it two stars because I like them. Technically it does not get 1 star because of how poorly it is made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice overall!, November 20, 2013
I bought these as a gift for my brother-in-law who loves superman and he thought they were great. Shipped relatively quickly and are a good quality for the price!

Rate and Discover Movies