5.0 out of 5 stars Premier winter gloves to use for your smartphone
Published 19 months ago by Michael J. Gebhardt

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, but works well for using iPhone
Published 19 months ago by B. Boman

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, but works well for using iPhone, December 10, 2012
Original Review: I got these for my husband. Upon receiving these gloves I decided to test them out to make sure they work well, and they do! I can hardly tell a difference between having the gloves on or off when using my iPhone 4s. I also like that you cannot tell the fingertips are a different material, they are nice and soft despite their capability of working on touch screens. The reason I am rating these 4 stars is because the gloves came with a couple of snags in them. I am a little worried about the workmanship of the gloves and how long they will last before they unravel. I am hoping get at least a couple of winter seasons use out of them.

Update: Initially I was really happy with these gloves. They do work really well with the touch screen function and they are actually pretty warm. However, as I mentioned in my earlier review, the quality is lacking. After the first day of wearing these gloves my husband brought them home with multiple snags and strings coming out of the gloves. They are literally falling apart after one day of normal use. I really wanted to like these gloves, but the quality ended up being that of a pair of gloves from the dollar store. I am requesting a refund due to the lack of quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Premier winter gloves to use for your smartphone, November 28, 2012
I love love love love LOVE these gloves! I had prior gloves for the "iphone" that had hard tips on the fingers for touchscreen phones. These have soft tips on every finger including the thumb, and you cannot even tell they are touchscreen gloves. They are nice and warm to keep your hands toasty and work extremely well on the iPhone. You can use the iPhone as if you were using your bare hands. Great price, great product. You cannot go wrong.. By the way, they are stretch gloves so my partner tried these on and they fit him nicely as well so I bought him a pair for Christmas (Shhh!)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as great as what the others say, November 26, 2012
Yes, the glove is very comfortable and keeps my hands warm.
Sadly, my left glove had a hole in it between the thumb and the pointer fingers. Poor manufacturing?

UPDATE
Another hole appeared where it would cover your left wrist.
Doesn't keep you that warm!
Touch screen is good, though.
DO NOT BUY!

2.0 out of 5 stars Coming Apart, November 28, 2013
Fred (Wheeling, WV) - See all my reviews
Cheaply constructed, coming apart between fingers after one days use. Considering the expense I do not feel they were worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've tried so far!, November 9, 2012
I've already purchased more than 8 different types of texting/touchscreen gloves, and these are by far the best value for the money. They work really well and they look like regular gloves. No stupid looking silver material patches on the finger tips AND they are actually pretty warm. I also bought a pair of the thinner Concepts gloves for less cold days, or to use a liner under my really heavy duty winter gloves. I'm going to be giving these as x-mas gifts this year to colleagues, friends and family. Can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Them, February 10, 2013
They are very warm gloves and work well with my smart phone. I would recommend them to anyone who asks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and does what it needs to, February 9, 2013
The ability to work my iPad while waiting for the train is a nice convenience. It's not for super-frigid temperatures, but the gloves do well enough during a Norther California winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars These work great, February 5, 2013
I love that all of the fingers have the tips, and it works perfectly. Sometimes the thumbs are a little hard to use, but that is not an issue if you make sure they are on snugly. I have large hands, but these fit me fine.

1.0 out of 5 stars Garbage, January 3, 2014
Today was the first day I wore these, terrible quality, holes at the thumb on both gloves as well as at some of the other fingers, just horrible

5.0 out of 5 stars got exactly what i expected, January 1, 2014
nice simple pair of gloves, and the touch screen fingers work. slippery for driving. nice wool material keeps your hands warm.

Concepts Premium Unisex Wool Black Touch Screen Gloves Red Trim Small