Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
[UPDATED] asked by ycmrun on April 11, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
yes i did.I consider myself an avid exercisre,I have been working out consistently for 8 years,averaging 5/6 hours every week.According to the booklet it says I should use athlete mode.....my bodt fat was 18.4% which I was happy with but If i changed it to non athlete it said 23%...quite a difference.I would really like to confirm that the lower is closer......as the difference is quite big really.
HPHAIR answered on September 28, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
But if you go by the booklets advice , it says to use athlete mode if you have been working out consistently for years .....I have .... So are u saying the non athlete is better then ? It's very misleading but bottom line for me is the figures are going down in either mode !!! And that's what I wanted
HPHAIR answered on October 15, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It is very accurate. Most people are going to see better accuracy on non-athlete mode. However, less than 8% body fat is unhealthy for an average adult male. 9-19% is considerred ideal.
C. Jorgensen answered on October 15, 2012
Comments (2) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The body fat on the scale is completely inaccurate. I had been listening to it (telling me I was 11% body fat even though I gained a ton of weight) for a few years, then finally signed up for more comprehensive body fat analysis using real equipment and found that it was significantly higher. Similar story for other family members.
Compatriot VCast answered on April 9, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product